alonzo9772

Rank 0
alonzo9772
PostedNov 21, 2011 9:19 pm
Isn't Ragnarok 2 only available in Korea? If there is an English version, this is news to me.
Advertisement

Wtrdrgn

Rank 0
Wtrdrgn
PostedNov 22, 2011 5:25 pm
You would be correct, sir.
Ragnarok 2 is currently only available in Korea.

Zelxski

Rank 1
Zelxski
PostedMar 28, 2012 11:33 pm
Hi Tank. I'm Zel. I am creating a Guild List for LO and have been personally inviting every guild I can find to submit to the list. My aim is to make finding a guild for everyone a great deal easier. If you'd like to submit your guild the information to do so is all HERE.

rayn51

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:36 pm
Hi I'm really interested in joining a guild but with things as they are at home I'm grounded most of the time and therefore I usually can only get online from like 11 to later I was wondering if this was acceptable?
Thx!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

forbidenlight

Rank 0
forbidenlight
PostedDec 31, 2013 7:22 am
Having been a member since the LoMA days and also being one of those members that has been away for awhile, I can still say that I call Legion Family my one and only gaming family. My loyalty to this clan will never falter and am so excited to be somewhere where I can jump back on the ban-wagon and play with all of these people again. Legion has been around for 3+ years, the members may come and go but the family bond never dies and that is why you should join this clan, because once you do, there will be no going back.

~Niana