urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Disappointment Message

Everyone Read.
I was really provoking myself to not make this message, but I'm just really disappointed and frustrated. Topic has already made a thread regarding the matter but I feel I really need to get somethings out there.

As you know, lately many of our Game Sage's have been targeted or flammed against. this is absolutely despicable. It's been going on for weeks, heck months. It's terrible seeing this happen to them when they put so much effort into the game. Not many of you can see it, but trust me, I'm close with many of them and I know they do.

Now the main reason I made this thread was for a special game sage that i know, Innovator. I really want you all to know what you really did to him. Ever since he first came to Aeria, his number 1 motive was to help improve Soldier Front. I'm more than 100% sure ever since he came that he's been psuhing for improvements. In fact, he is probably the main reason we have the weapon transfer system as well as "Play Time Events". Recently he's been bugged a lot and I'm witnessing this myself. And now... guess what? We may have just lost the best Game Sage. He is not contemplating whether to keep his position or not. This makes me really frustrated, especially due to the amount of effort and will he has put into this game.

If you really care, please put an end to this. We are a community and together we need to grow. Share your thoughts and opinions, help Aeria become successful.

Please everyone, Let Innovator (Jake) know that we need him and that he's a wonderful asset to Soldier Front

Advertisement

Sintsy

Rank 1
Sintsy
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:48 pm
Thanks for making this <3
i agree.

itsbrian517

Rank 2
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:50 pm
I'm fine with him being around, but it's ShowKase who I don't like.

PHsoul.GwApO

Rank 5
PHsoul.GwApO
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:54 pm
flaming/harassing brings nothing to the table. please stop it. and even though most of the community only complain/bring negativity, its not right. see that every GS is doing their best to bring back SF to where it's used to be. And IMO, innovator is one of the people who actually put work. no point in flaming him/any other GSs. just learn to be positive, help to improve the game and the community and enjoy SF. this way, we can have more fun and improvements in USF.

lightingstrike7

Rank 1
lightingstrike7
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:57 pm
WHAT??!? Hes quitting or hes not gonna apply for gs?

iamkilo

Rank 0
iamkilo
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:59 pm
Wow really? Innovator is great tho ;l why would anyone flame or harass ? that is stupid. I like all gm's and gs , except maptap he is the only gs i don't like , everyone else is amazing . I hope innovator stays ;l

SeriousMind

Rank 1
SeriousMind
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:01 pm
I hope this isn't my fault, my intention wasn't to just point fingers at him. I was speaking about every GS not just Innovator in general. I have a bad temper and I tend to take it to far sometimes and for that I'm sorry if I offended any GS or anyone in the SF community. Innovator you have done so many things to improve the soldier front community and you are so well respected and I truly hope you consider changing your mind about leaving.

iluvpokaa

Rank 3
iluvpokaa
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:13 pm   Last edited by iluvpokaa on Nov 18, 2012 11:48 pm. Edited 1 time in total
yeah.. terrible.

I didn't edit this at all.

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:18 pm
We love you Innovator! (Haters gona hate / Can't please everyone) The majority love you!

Cambo.

Rank 0
Cambo.
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:19 pm
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KIDS? THIS COMMUNITY IS SO IMMATURE! LEAVE HIM ALONE, LET HIM WORK, GIVE HIM A BREAK! HES HERE TO HELP.