Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:35 pm   Last edited by Sai5sai on Nov 18, 2012 6:21 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Re: wedding rings

Can I redo wedding?
tris10_99 wrote:
So would I have to buy another Diamond Engagement Ring too?  

Yup. It would be like having a complete new wedding unless you go with a mutual divorce, then each of you get a engagement ring after the divorce.
Advertisement

stefferonii

Rank 0
stefferonii
PostedNov 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Can I redo wedding?
tris10_99 wrote:

Buy the seperation decree in the item shop, then party up with your wife and both of you click the option "Agree to separate" which will end up giving you both back the Diamond Engagement ring.. Then you'll just have to buy the wedding of your choice with crystals =]
Don't have to buy another engagement ring.

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Can I redo wedding?
stefferonii wrote:
tris10_99 wrote:

Buy the seperation decree in the item shop, then party up with your wife and both of you click the option "Agree to separate" which will end up giving you both back the Diamond Engagement ring.. Then you'll just have to buy the wedding of your choice with crystals =]
Don't have to buy another engagement ring.  

Yup. long as it's a "mutual divorce" then no need to buy another ring, but if it's a "forced divorce" then you do. So, party up with your wife when they're online and do it.

dianapeter01

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 3:06 am

feildmaster

Rank 0
feildmaster
PostedApr 20, 2013 1:37 am

Re: [Guide] Wedding System Guide

How to get to the "yes I do"
GMAcademy wrote:
2) Mutual-Divorce
  • Requirements: A couple must party up (being the only two in the party). The Party leader must then select divorce and the party member will then confirm.
  • Intimacy points reset to 0 - Friendliness unchanged.
  • Both players will receive a propose ring (1 open slot required).
  • Marriage title removed.
  • Marriage Protection and Teleporation rings skill level reset to 1 (Diamond Engagement Ring marriages only!)

You can only do the mutual divorce if you have a wedding ring... Found this out the hard way, had to buy a separation decree and a new engagement ring.

Which sucks because I originally bought a Diamond Engagement ring, and was told if I divorced I wouldn't have to buy a new one...

kleyse222

Rank 0
kleyse222
PostedAug 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Diamond vs Silver Engagement Rings

IMPORTANT - Only those who initially purchase the [Diamond Engagement Ring] will receive Rings at the end of the wedding ceremony -
- If you book the NORMAL WEDDING, you will NOT receive any rings!
- If you book a Exquisite Wedding, you will only receive ONE ring!
- If you book a Royal Wedding, you will receive TWO rings! IMPORTANT  

Referencing to the bold portion above:
It does NOT matter if you purchase the Diamond engagement ring or the Silver Engagement ring, but only on the Type of wedding that you book to receive wedding bands at the end of the ceremony.

**I have tried this with the silver engagement ring and booked a Royal wedding, I still received TWO rings. My friend had a silver engagement ring and booked the Exquisite Wedding, She received ONE ring. **

The Diamond Engagement ring is, it will allow you to marry without being friends first. The Silver Ring requires that you and your partner have a friendliness level of 100 (Friend) in order to marry. This is the only true difference between the rings other than their price from the fate shop.

YIS,
Kleyse
(S1) Rebirth

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!