catalinboby

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:40 pm
tomerelazar wrote:
nub clan,NEVER play C mode only s2 at train factory when they have full red chars,se ability on blue,after they win the spam u "u noob u noob"..
i wont recommend to join..  

You want war vs us ice holdC ? I not have a problem, add me xZombieWolfx
Advertisement

asderfty

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Re: Rank 13 iFox, clan latino

iFox busca gente latina, buena y activa!
catalinboby wrote:
iFox es un clan que tiene 1 año y 2 meses, a base de hacer muchas batallas de clanes hemos llegado a lo más alto, y ahora queremos llegar a lo más alto JUNTO A TI!

Rank 13 se dice pronto, 80.000 puntos, 3400 batallas de clanes, 250 paginas de batallas. Te gustaría subir junto a nosotros?

Somos el clan latino mas alto de ranking.

Somos muy activos por eso tenemos tanto rank, si tu también eres activo, bueno, latino y te encantan las wars; este es tu clan!

iFox

Recuerda agregarme y hablarme para que te acepte, ya que este clan no acepta a ingleses Wink .  

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:55 pm
I'm gonna say good luck with recruiting, but i personally play that clan maybe 2 times tops....and they suck ,not cause they wolf like crap..but yea wait...cause they wolf like crap !!

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:57 pm
catalinboby wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
nub clan,NEVER play C mode only s2 at train factory when they have full red chars,se ability on blue,after they win the spam u "u noob u noob"..

last time that we did war u did C ye,and we had NONE armor.u used ofc full chars and Heavy wep cause we didnt keep notice u allowed that
ur just sux,id love to do C and WITHOUT LAUNCHERS (free win ftw.)

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:13 pm
catalinboby wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:

last time that we did war u did C ye,and we had NONE armor.u used ofc full chars and Heavy wep cause we didnt keep notice u allowed that

skaterdebcn

Rank 4
skaterdebcn
PostedNov 18, 2012 3:02 pm
tomerelazar wrote:
catalinboby wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:

Tomer if you are going to war them call me, ok? :3

catalinboby

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 3:33 pm
I recruiting latin people, we talk in my post? I'm noob, come on said to war, me full ap? jjajajaj I only play s2? Look the battles... Wolfteam is ENGLISH? Negative, its internacional. We are noobs wolfers? Sorry man but I in wolfteam 2 years and play s2 two temple for this I love wolf, for this I play s2... I'm very good with bersercker but new with the full aps its imposibole.

I not going to ur posts and insult ur clan, no? We are noobs? You think? Said the itzTheDoctor its ok, but said you tomerelazar? You are the noob stupid.

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedNov 18, 2012 3:39 pm
catalinboby wrote:
I recruiting latin people, we talk in my post? I'm noob, come on said to war, me full ap? jjajajaj I only play s2? Look the battles... Wolfteam is ENGLISH? Negative, its internacional. We are noobs wolfers? Sorry man but I in wolfteam 2 years and play s2 two temple for this I love wolf, for this I play s2... I'm very good with bersercker but new with the full aps its imposibole.

I not going to ur posts and insult ur clan, no? We are noobs? You think? Said the itzTheDoctor its ok, but said you tomerelazar? You are the noob stupid.  

Google translator....ever heard of it ??

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:55 pm
catalinboby wrote:
Wolfteam is ENGLISH? Negative, its internacional.  

This is where you're wrong. This is supposed to be the North American server. Softnyx is the International Server.

Also, international*

Also, this IS technically the ENGLISH section of the forums.

Oh look, a they have a Latino server too. And a Brazil server. And a Turkey server. And an Arab Server.

Luis.Mejia

Rank 1
Luis.Mejia
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:01 am
Aznteck wrote:
catalinboby wrote:
Wolfteam is ENGLISH? Negative, its internacional.  

This is where you're wrong. This is supposed to be the North American server. Softnyx is the International Server.

Also, international*

Also, this IS technically the ENGLISH section of the forums.

Oh look, a they have a Latino server too. And a Brazil server. And a Turkey server. And an Arab Server.  
So?