ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:32 am
MostxDope wrote:
gurneet_1 wrote:
A lot of people (including me) told you to remove that thread because selling is bannable, idk why you would still keep it up there  

Dude I never even seen the thread after I made it. Closed computer and didn't see it til around 24 hours later...

Edit: I wasn't even trying to profit off it, I just wanted people to pay transfer fee. In this thread http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1805607&start=10 I said I stated I knew profit wasn't allowed, I wouldn't just go say that then try and profit off it less than a few hours later -.-  

It has nothing to do with making a profit. If you actually read the post, you would see GM clearly stated that no real currency should be exchanged for in game items, period. The only way to legally circumvent this is to request that person to send you $30 worth of in game items. Item trading is fine, selling on any level isn't.

Advertisement

Valdentia

Rank 4
Valdentia
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:34 am

Re: @ Aeria Staff

PHsoul.GwApO wrote:
MostxDope wrote:
Can I please get help? I got temporarily banned for making a thread titled "quiting, weapon bomb guns for sell" Anyways I never intended to earn a profit off it since I know it is not allowed. I want to participate in this play time event and I can't because I am banned because of this. Can I get some help? Thanks!  

yea i posted there saying u cant do that.  

Same and saying you should edit the thread.

You were warned and if you wanted to quit why are you playing playtimes? Dude in future just keep your account and use sometimes. Maybe write a helpdesk ticket and explain and apologise alot.

MostxDope

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:38 am

ShowKase. wrote:
MostxDope wrote:
gurneet_1 wrote:
A lot of people (including me) told you to remove that thread because selling is bannable, idk why you would still keep it up there  

Dude I never even seen the thread after I made it. Closed computer and didn't see it til around 24 hours later...

Edit: I wasn't even trying to profit off it, I just wanted people to pay transfer fee. In this thread http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1805607&start=10 I said I stated I knew profit wasn't allowed, I wouldn't just go say that then try and profit off it less than a few hours later -.-  

It has nothing to do with making a profit. If you actually read the post, you would see GM clearly stated that no real currency should be exchanged for in game items, period. The only way to legally circumvent this is to request that person to send you $30 worth of in game items. Item trading is fine, selling on any level isn't.  

Ohhhh I see. Thanks for clearing that up, I was confused...

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:46 am

MostxDope wrote:
ShowKase. wrote:
MostxDope wrote:
gurneet_1 wrote:

I recently traded my Sam R M16 for an 11 PC Snake Fal. You may not be able to get the exact amount, but a dollar or two isn't a big deal.

MostxDope

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:16 pm

ShowKase. wrote:
MostxDope wrote:
ShowKase. wrote:
MostxDope wrote:
gurneet_1 wrote:

I recently traded my Sam R M16 for an 11 PC Snake Fal. You may not be able to get the exact amount, but a dollar or two isn't a big deal.  

I see, in this case I'll just keep the account and play it whenever I'm bored :\

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:35 pm
Why do you care if you're quitting? Makes no sense >.>

sorealcj14

Rank 2
sorealcj14
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:55 pm
Baotran602 wrote:
Why do you care if you're quitting? Makes no sense >.>  

Ikr lol