Rank 0
velvetdefaria
PostedNov 16, 2012 12:14 pm
1. Step One : Completed
Step Two : Completed

2. Ign : ricebunny
Server : Serpent
Game : Ddtank English

3. I think a good GameSage will find time for every player in need and help them. Help new players with game play and remind them to have fun. Remind them of the rules that they had accepted upon making an aeria acc and remind them if they go against it. They will have to face the consequences of breaking TOS after doing it again when being warned. Also, a good game sage is kind, patient, and calm in situation where she/he cannot let bad behavior or act anger/affect them in such ways that it will just fuel the player's bad deeds. One more thing that I think a good game sage is that you want to make the community of ddtank a better place so many more peoples will play and be welcomed. :3

Good luck to all applicants :3 Ty for contributing in making the ddt community a Better place.
Advertisement

Lujar26

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:15 pm

GS aplication...

Server: Quill
IGN: MeEaKillah

I really, really like to be part of the GF family. I, would like to be a GS because i like helping other people, and thats the main reason i dont lvl up fast Razz. I really liked Grand Fantasia, and i want to make sure everyone loves it too. i would like to help them through their thoughts and hard time. Please, really want to be a GS o.o

deathstriker12

Rank 0
deathstriker12
PostedNov 23, 2012 9:58 am

GS

step 3
name:deathstriker12
game:ddtank
server:cerberus
:in game name deathstriker12

a GS i someone who help the GM when they are busy they are like the GM apprentice who help watch over the games to keep everything balance

shout out for my friends zingzag24,bunnyful,nulsoul,animegirl1220,rose_graudian , devilgurlzrule and many more for sticking up and being there for me P.S. im on oovoo and my name is jeremy on it

bobbytortia

Rank 0
bobbytortia
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:53 am

Game Sage Application

1. I have completed steps 1 and 2.

2. Game: DDtank
In-game name: pwnagewtf
Server: Serpent

3. I think a good Game Sage will help newbies and inexperienced players with their troubles and take time to complete their difficulties. A Game Sage also must have full knowledge of the game, as it is needed to help everyone and their tasks. Game Sages also must have patience, maturity, and an open mind. They should listen and care about everyone's ideas and opinions, as well as doing everything they can to help them. They should be fair, treating everyone equally, including the weak and strong, the experienced and the inexperienced. They should also be active and continuously post ideas. They should mainly focus on the Self Help category in the forums, as many people have problems there. Game Sages must be kind, respectful, and friendly to others and deal with problematic players reasonably.

Synfonix

Rank 0
Synfonix
PostedNov 30, 2012 4:42 pm   Last edited by Synfonix on Dec 08, 2012 8:48 am. Edited 1 time in total

Game Sage Application

Application Withdrawn

aharvey23

Rank 0
aharvey23
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedNov 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Game Sage Application

1. I have Completed steps 1 and 2
2. Game: DDTank
IGN: DragonflyX
Server: Serpent

3. A good Game Sage respects all who play the game. From the casual player, to the hardcore-up-all-nighters. They have to keep a cool head when dealing with unruly players. They make sure that game play is fair and that no accusation of cheating is overlooked. They are the security guards of the ToS agreement. If a player usually needs a problem fixed that a Game Sage cannot resolve themselves, they alert a GM, direct the player to fill out the proper forms, or both. Game Sages may not be super heroes, but they seem that way at times with the amount of complaints they have to deal with.

good luck to all who have applied ^_^

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedNov 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Game Sage Application

Step 3

1. I have completed steps one and two

2. DDTank:Phoenix-Cerberus: Ayumo

3. From my observations, a Game Sage is an active player who helps their follow gaming members to succeed in game.
    They support new players in questions they have of the aspects in the game, remind players of the Terms of Service to avoid consequences and give out .
    Even though Game Sages are not Aeria employers, regular players, they assist Game Masters with testing out bugs, help maintain game rules, reporting those who are continuously disruptive and aid in feedback/forums.

Since Game Sages may not have abilities as the Game Masters, they are friendly, helpful, and very social able in the game.
    Although they will Never ask for any players password!!

And good luck to everyone else as well ^^!

Angelina.E

Rank 0
Angelina.E
PostedNov 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Game Sage Application

A Good Game Sage Does...
☺- DDTank - Cerberus And Phoenix Server

☺- DDTank name: ♥Angelina♦
☺- Aeriagames Name:Angelina.E

☺- A Game Sage supports and helps fellow DDTanker's with questions.They stop fights that other gamer's have and gives them warnings to stop them selves from getting banned.They are never disrespectful and they help new players with any questions they have about how to play the game.They help out with a lot but they are still players like me and many others.

☺- They keep the DDTank from turning into a mad house.They don't try to steel any other players accounts by asking them for there password.They also try and stop people from hacking and cheating.When I had a question for the Game Sage They weren't at all rude they were very friendly and told me what i needed to know.Game Sages are a very helpful set of players which I want to be a part of. Very Happy

ANGELINA <33333 My Color Is Red <3333 Don't Mess Wit Me x)

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedDec 01, 2012 8:03 am

• I have completed Step 1 & 2

• DDTank (Cerberus-Phoenix Server) - Katsuragi / Katsu. / Katsuragi. / Leonhardt
  • DDTank (Serpent Server) - Katsuragi

• In my eyes, a good Game Sage is a person who can give advice on matters that are needed, and help out with arguments that oh so frequently occur in the DDTank community. In these fights, one must not be bias and give the favorable, for the truth is the only justice. A good Game Sage is one who is not afraid to report those are violating the Terms of Service, or who is being disruptive in general to other players. Game Sage's are there for the players so that they can help on these things, that's what a good Game Sage is to me.

Honeybaby123

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 8:19 am

Application

Steps done
1) I have finished Step 1 and 2 !
2) IGN: Meℓ̲odɨe DDTank Server: Phoenix/Cerberus
3)A good Game Sage help players who need help and watch daily in fromus if player need help and a Game Sage have to follow the ToS and report the players who don't do it.A GS doesn't filter dodge or swear.A GS is nice to other players and not mean.