Author Message

VesperiaRaven

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
VesperiaRaven
Joined
27 Nov 2010
Posts
26
Location
New Port Richey United States
PostedNov 10, 2012 5:22 pm

amg heck yes

:x
i actually was just thinking if there was a topic like this! i adored kitsu saga (sucker for Asian themes lol) and the foxes compared to gf's sprites were awesome,and unique classes.i mean you could choose a child,teen,or adult body type fort different stats on your character,how unique is that?also i experienced great customer support from aeria as well back then.i remember when ee came into closed beta then the game declined,honestly even i tried it out in closed beta as my whole guild did,and thought it was pretty cool.and when open beta started everyone migrated there.i was sad to see it go and if it came back i'd be thrilled.so +1 to the topic creator and you have my vote and support if it came back.

Advertisement

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
Joined
02 Sep 2007
Posts
973
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 11, 2012 1:41 pm
Hehe thanks Smile

KS did indeed have alot of customization: Growth Types, Age's, Classes, Free-For-All on Armors, and branched specializations at a higher level.

Did you Know?: That Aeria actually requested for X-Legend to give 3 Female Ages instead of just the 2 Very Happy

VesperiaRaven

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
VesperiaRaven
Joined
27 Nov 2010
Posts
26
Location
New Port Richey United States
PostedNov 11, 2012 9:32 pm

:3

:3
gin1010ger wrote:
Hehe thanks Smile

KS did indeed have alot of customization: Growth Types, Age's, Classes, Free-For-All on Armors, and branched specializations at a higher level.

Did you Know?: That Aeria actually requested for X-Legend to give 3 Female Ages instead of just the 2 Very Happy  

of course Smile and i vaguely remember that there was only 2 for female and i always thought it was odd lol.maybe because of the asian theme they went with actual body types.in my manga drawing books male's have a significant difference in body type through puberty and females didn't

silverpelt13

Rank 2
silverpelt13
Joined
13 Jan 2011
Posts
595
Location
One of the Territories of United States
PostedNov 14, 2012 9:53 am
I would love to see the game back!

It's a Strange Land here.........

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
Joined
02 Sep 2007
Posts
973
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 14, 2012 12:51 pm
With Soul Captor Online by Beanfun being killed off in a month, there surely must now be a space in the f2p market for this baby? Wink

VesperiaRaven

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
VesperiaRaven
Joined
27 Nov 2010
Posts
26
Location
New Port Richey United States
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:24 pm

o.o

o.o
gin1010ger wrote:
With Soul Captor Online by Beanfun being killed off in a month, there surely must now be a space in the f2p market for this baby? Wink  


wow that too? i tried it but the voices scared me

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
Joined
02 Sep 2007
Posts
973
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Re: o.o

o.o
VesperiaRaven wrote:
gin1010ger wrote:
With Soul Captor Online by Beanfun being killed off in a month, there surely must now be a space in the f2p market for this baby? Wink  


wow that too? i tried it but the voices scared me  


Awful game was awful, it had a good playerbase to begin with (due to martial arts theme) but ...it dwindled as they emphasized adding new costumes and cash shop items weekly over a new level cap and content.

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
Joined
26 May 2008
Posts
2167
Location
london United Kingdom
PostedNov 16, 2012 7:41 pm
OMG how did i miss this till just now?

yes bring KS back i loved that game sooooo much

i gotta say most of the suggestions here seem pretty good

id do anything to see this game back *gets ready to sell soul*

seriously tho i loved KS and everyone there then i lost my internet for some time and returned to find it had closed T_T

i loved the good old KS days please let us have them back

MiniHara

Rank 0
MiniHara
Joined
31 Oct 2012
Posts
145
Location
United States
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:04 am
rinsha wrote:
OMG how did i miss this till just now?

yes bring KS back i loved that game sooooo much

i gotta say most of the suggestions here seem pretty good

id do anything to see this game back *gets ready to sell soul*

seriously tho i loved KS and everyone there then i lost my internet for some time and returned to find it had closed T_T

i loved the good old KS days please let us have them back  


I feel the exact same way, bring KS BACK!

Kirill240

Rank 2
Kirill240
Joined
03 Jun 2007
Posts
405
Location
Moscow Russia
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:59 am
MiniHara wrote:

I feel the exact same way, bring KS BACK!  

^

<- My personal blog.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: