DerekJ_38201

Rank 0
DerekJ_38201
PostedNov 18, 2012 7:29 am

Justice for EU players

I know this is a NA server, but really....Sort these times out for events.

EU players cannot gain Titles to purchase items in Arena Shop because in there wisdom Devs have made the only 2 events at ridiculous times.

2 Battleground Events and not even spaced out!!!!
Now Guild Wars are out of reach.

So please inform me how we are to progress in this game!!!!

I think all EU players should stop spending money on here until its sorted.

Advertisement

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 10:20 am
1000% behind this - Please work it out - Team Arena has been resolved nicely and is doable now -but Battleground and Guild Wars need to be setup differently!

Please listen to the community on this one!

orto85

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:54 am
Yes! There is alot of players that are non-NA on this server!

Solution: Do what you do with Group Arena and have a limit and spread out the events over 24hours, problem solved.

Orto

daykostt

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:02 pm
I agree we need a better timing for BGs and GUILDWARS this is something that need to be fixed do something ! Many EU players have problem with this. We stay behind and loosing many BGs and now the GUILDWARS time is bad.

Thanks.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:07 pm
I agree that times for events such as BG and now Guild Wars are very much anti-europe (as well as africa and some parts of asia too), especially since there is no afk mode for these features, you have to be very much online and active to participate.

However, Aeria is very much aware of the issue and is in discussions with the developers over how best to resolve them (as stated by PM Mazinger in a previous post).

This game is a partner game, which means that while Aeria works closely with the devs to ensure we get the best out of the game, the decisions revolving around changing game features and times for in-game events will, ultimately, be at the sole discretion of the developers.

As someone badly affected by the times of events I really hope that some change is implemented sooner rather than later but hopefully players can also bare with Aeria and be patient and understand the constraints the GMs are under in implementing any change.

ToxicHack

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:13 pm
I as a EU Player from Denmark have a lot of issues with the time mainly because all the events are around 8 PM to 6/7 am which means I have to wake up in the middle of the night just to participate in the events..

Please change the time so that everyone can participate in the events and get more out of the game.

Skullknock - Wartunes.

Nishant12

Rank 0
Nishant12
PostedNov 18, 2012 12:27 pm

Concern with time

Really this is a problem, it's not at all doing any good to players from Europe as well as Asia,

-> arena happens late night at 2 am and the next one happens at morning 8 am in my time.
-> World boss happens at 1 am , 6 am and 11 am
-> Battle ground happens at 10: 30 am.

And am pretty sure most of them work during those time so how are we supposed to get the insignia for gears ?

I liked this game and ended up getting VIP and spending money on this game, but now when I realize i cant utilize the most of the game to gain insignia and other items. No matter how hard I try without those gears am not gonna win anything, and I started doing it on weekends staying awake the entire night and sleeping late in the morning but that aint helping me get no where, Now they can either fix the timings or else better as most of the online browser game does, get a server for Europe... As Asia and US have about 12 hours difference in clock, its impossible for us to catch up...

So hopefully they consider this and do something or might end up losing VIP players , I for one don't see why would I continue paying money to see myself losing in the battles.

I do understand that limitations of Game Masters and Aeria but again I hope we would also get the same chance at the items as everyone else does.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:01 pm
Actually being a partner game or not, the developers usually have all the rights to the game and they can alter in anyway they prefer as far as im aware. Nevertheless i understand on what you getting, this is not simply just a game published by AGE, its from another company who also runs their own servers and they have to obey a certain system.

As far as i can understand, they release servers based on timezone, being PST or GMT, makes sense that AGE chose PST being a company situated in that timezone, however the players are suffering with this.

I'm a bit scared that they won't be interesting in changing anything and that their gameplan is to wait a few more weeks till the server is well build and open a new server with gmt timezone. The problem with this is that we all have started in this one and im not seeing the majority of the EU players wanting to start over and leave their chars behind so unless theres a way to transfer the chars, please do not follow this process. Since changing times on the BG doesn't sound like much hassle im scared that this is the one they are considering and please correct me if im wrong.

hivisioon

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Re: Justice for EU players

DerekJ_38201 wrote:
I think all EU players should stop spending money on here until its sorted.  

I already did...

There isnt so big deal in changing those times, or atleast replace them with some world boss'es that are mostly useless - but we can be on it. If they would replace BG with Ragnoch would be lot better than it is now, no idea about the GW..

I dont have anything to do now, in the game, since i cant buy 45+ eq , so useless to play without it.

rollkoffer

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 5:46 pm
+1
Aeria, i'm also disappointed from the event timings. Give all players same chances to participate.

Regards from Germany