s.in

Rank 0
s.in
PostedSep 29, 2012 1:40 am
should add a betting system where people can challenge for coins this will provide a way for people who can't spend money to get coins and probably promote people that already to buy coins to buy more if they lose a lot
Advertisement

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedOct 12, 2012 12:31 am

Olu~ <3

Suggestion :D
I would like to apologize before hand for millions of typos that are going to be in here. @@ I am sorry guys ~_~ I am taking 2 English Class and yet my english is still horrible after 4 years in US @@ Anyway... As my name might suggested, my name is Gummyßεαr and I am from Server Phoenix. For the past few months playing, this game/server changed a lot and it hurts to see that the game is going down. Why do i say that it's going down?
1. A lot of people are quitting this game...
2. You barely can find any sport fight or league fight, even if you go alone... You will meet npc, but what's the fun in that?
3. There are nothing in the auction house, super super rare supply of anything....

Therefore I want to make a few suggestions
- More than 1 way to gain wealth for league... The League tasks are ridiculous and impossible to do. Ask any league in Phoenix if any of them ever be able to do as league 1 task... Never! The only way is to league fight, but how do you fight when there is no league fight at all? Therefore we should have more ways to gain wealth so that smaller leagues can grow. Perhaps challenge to gain wealth for league?
- I am not going to blame the exchange rate that Aeria has from AP to coins, obviously when I started to play, I agreed with the term of service... But I think Aeria should have more promotions for the game with less amount of coins require to get. I don't think it hurts to have more in game promotion...
- League fight matching system is a huge issue, the reason why there is no league fight is because there are always big levels people waiting for them in league fight... I think DDTANK Should have a system which leagues declare war on each other and fight so that big leagues can fight with big leagues, small leagues against small leagues
- Since there are so little people in both Ceberus + Phoenix now, I really think that the 2 server should merge into one.
- The epic system that was introduced... was suppose to be a way for players who don't have a lot of coins to obtain epic weapons? Their harm is not even as high as remarkable weapons... and there stats aren't even as good as remarkable, and to get those... there is no way you don't have to spend coins... At least make the weapon to be *Boom, *Ares and *Spear or make the requirement lower please...
- We need for gamesage around to help. Yes the current gamesage are wonderful but they are still volunteers who have their own life as well. and I really think we need more Gamesage to help out the new players.
- I was pretty upset about Keris promotion... felt cheated.... I paid 200k coins for boom, and then the next day Keris with the exact same stat only require 150k coins...??? Really guys?
- Gender change! Totally serious hahaha =) Idk, it would be fun + another way for Aeria to make money :3

Crishflow

Rank 0
Crishflow
PostedOct 17, 2012 3:31 pm
the game in spanish is great idea ^^

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedOct 17, 2012 5:46 pm
I think that aeria should merge Cerebus and Phoenix, and make channels. Since the creation of Serpent, all the players from Cerebus have been trickling into Serpent, and I dont think its fair after all the time we put into our characters on Cerebus, they just get abandoned

gray3215

Rank 0
gray3215
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:01 am

o.o

gender change pill

fawwazndhyl

Rank 2
fawwazndhyl
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:16 am

Re: o.o

gray3215 wrote:
gender change pill  

It would be good if there is a Gender Change Pill. Players who accidentally pick a Boy/Girl char who wants the opposite gender can now change to the Gender they want.

And also I would like to suggest a same Gender Marriage. Some people create a boy/girl char when they are actually the opposite gender. As they play, they fell in love with the same gender char and decided to marry, but they can't cause their gender are the same.
For Example: I create a boy char and played everyday, One day I found a girl I like, but her char is also a boy (she's a girl IRL). They wanted to get married, but it wasn't allowed. One of them had to make a new character to marry her beloved bf/gf.- now thats a problem D:

Thank you for reading my suggestions Smile

Hunter_Of_Myst

Rank 0
Hunter_Of_Myst
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:45 pm

hmm

A new weapon...yeah how about chairs? Or if already done how about barrels?

<a></a>

JohnnyNapa32

Rank 0
JohnnyNapa32
PostedNov 18, 2012 5:55 am

Re: o.o

gray3215 wrote:
gender change pill  

In ddtank II some countries have this, but that is only 50k coins

RawLapiz

Rank 0
RawLapiz
PostedNov 26, 2012 11:29 am   Last edited by RawLapiz on Nov 26, 2012 11:40 am. Edited 1 time in total

Suggestions

- Able to gain coins through battles
- Free drill(s) for beginners

- Better strategy for gaining weapons from tasks at the beginning, it's kind of sloppy. You get bombed with all kind of weapons and you have no clue what to do with them.

- An item to make your clothes/weapons permanent (don't know if it already exists)
- At the selection the option of choosing 'unready' rooms
- The rooms in a sequence from unready-ready
- Show the room number in the box

- A town
- NPCS with missions, you collect items for them and save up points to buy smh at their store

- Shortcut for going to a room, example: /go 43
- Option of hiding the chatbox during battle

Andddd... more and more events!
Maybe time at time events for low-lvled players to stimulate their grow and teamwork. As a 12-level player I can;t meet anyone from within my range Neutral they seem to be rare.

RawLapiz

Rank 0
RawLapiz
PostedNov 26, 2012 11:35 am
zM45K wrote:
Add a wishlist in shop~

The purpose of that would be so other players can have an idea of what to send to what their friends may like & also serves as a purpose of being able to save the items that the buyer wishes to have in the future.  

This would be very handy. Smile