ReadyAimRiot

Rank 0
ReadyAimRiot
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Ultimate Game Card Problems

Already sent a ticket but thought someone here could help
I used two $20(Canadian) Ultimate Game Cards and only got half the AP I should have. I thought one went trough for whatever reason and one didn't so I tried both cards again but it says they've already been used. I already sent an RT but in the time it's taking them to answer, I'm missing the tiered spender event on Eden Eternal. :\ Anyone happen to have had the same problem and fixed it or know if there's anything I can do to fix this?
Advertisement

faely

Rank 4
faely
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:18 am

Re: Ultimate Game Card Problems

Already sent a ticket but thought someone here could help
ReadyAimRiot wrote:
I used two $20(Canadian) Ultimate Game Cards and only got half the AP I should have. I thought one went trough for whatever reason and one didn't so I tried both cards again but it says they've already been used. I already sent an RT but in the time it's taking them to answer, I'm missing the tiered spender event on Eden Eternal. :\ Anyone happen to have had the same problem and fixed it or know if there's anything I can do to fix this?  

If you miss a promotion due to a billing error you can send a ticket for Missed Promotion and you will get the promotion you missed or something similar.