Rank 1
jerrywijaya
PostedOct 04, 2012 5:01 am
Towkay wrote:
peacemaker969 wrote:
masterwinstonx wrote:
anyachii wrote:
i need to lvl aswell x.x .. so slow at levelling  

dailies for life. -sits in kaslow- should be 78.....eventually.....  

Just clay to 90 GG  

Lol. Actually I'm on my way to 70 on this server. GG  

plvl pl0x

yup. dat HP.
Advertisement

Nieve.

Rank 1
Nieve.
PostedOct 09, 2012 1:57 pm
I vote Mid for best AM in 70. /o/

FreeFallen

Rank 0
FreeFallen
`- - > Famda and Neko Paradise, Philippines
PostedNov 03, 2012 7:55 am
Nieve. wrote:
I vote Mid for best AM in 70. /o/  

I vote for Jeevie then ei lol \m/ cx

kitsuneshiroai

Rank 0
kitsuneshiroai
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:14 am
I vote for Gakujin as best temp ._. yes i nominate myself ._. but mainly cause all the other temps i seen cant do any damage and rely mainly on mounts and +18 equips to get kills ._. but for best wl i say NobunagaOda best DS irelia and LiftedPebble Best dmn gared (something like that) or Daedra. SS i honestly cant say ._. i never notice when they damage me since im usually running with a WL trying to kill me... But i see one named DreyNot in there a lot. For Cleric that troll aski XD i spent 4 rounds of HF fear locked and no one was able to kill him during all those rounds XD Mystic id say kanoha but he lvled and epicsammi doesnt do arena that much anymore soo.... that ones open. oh wait theres another really good dmn in 70 arena rauri who hits to hard and controls you x.x. Now these are likely baised since i only pvp during a certain time of the day lol so i dont know whose on at night XD But i was joking about me being best temp lol. Seventools is pretty good as a tank but he forgets to keep banners up when fighting AMs and there was this other temp in 70 arena that was pretty good but again sorta would die to AMs and DMNs pretty fast. I think im up there but meh ._. i cant say im better than someone else would be concieded of me lol. but those are some of the best from my stand point. have fun out there and dont rage quit you never know what you can pull off if you work together o/

The angels sing a lullaby for the dead. A lullaby to sleep without end. The angels sing a lullaby for the living. A lullaby for those left behind.

ArchxxAngel

Rank 1
ArchxxAngel
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:57 pm
sorry took a short break not of my own free will *laptop crapped out on me agian*

pebble37lifter

Rank 0
pebble37lifter
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:50 am
I'm pretty biased here...some ppl are fairly prominent but have bad gear, or too good of gear to know.
WL: 1. Mobic 2. Argentum 3. NobunagaOda (needs to be more aggressive .-.) + TerrorScythes is decent as well. I can't be too sure, mobic and arg know who to target and when to cap xstal (so they mvp a lot), there are some aggressive wl's with unsatisfactory gear that definitely hold them back from their true potential.
AM: 1. Jeeve (efficient killer) 2. Aurore (seen tanking entire teams- the 1 or 2 times I played with him) 3. Mid (might be higher but I dont see him enough to know)- honorable mention to ad4m3 whos gotten a lot better...
DS: 1. I liked 2kmol (sadly he left bracket and disappeared from quill) 2: Fayde (just appears and disappears like a ninja e.e) 3.RyuuNoOuji (should get more aggressive, and I think he just left) + Apocalypse a.k.a nublet (not horrible, knows when to slip and use the appropriate skills, but needs to spend less time capping xstal and focusing on helping the team). Some might be higher if they got better gear, otherwise they just don't stand out.
PP: I only see Aski these days, but there were a few female pp's that were extremely tough (pretty much impossible- solo) to kill like DestinyEnds, DrMegan and some others e.e...as dragon they rarely ever missed even when I had 2 buffs on.
Temp: 1. Goku (disappeared) 2. Gakujin (irv) talks too much ~.~ 3. ?
Dmn: 1.Gerard, the rest are not as aggressive (hard to know as a DS) but sometimes ppl like Tsukihime were getting a ton of kills against warrior types, Zeldrich and Daedra might be good but I dont see them enough.
SS: 1. Allur3 2. Sin (if he comes back). notes: 3star is getting more efficient at cloaking, mongoose, and weasel dodging. Ichiki will be a lot scarier with higher fortified guns, Horatsu knows who to kill. But just not as frustrating when I remember trying to kill cy, sin, allur, grim. They knew when to buff, root, track shot, weasel dodge (perfectly&extremely quickly)at the right times.
Mystic: 1. Konoha (did he leave bracket?) 2. Um there are some that vine me when they know I need xstal, some that aoe rly accurately, I don't remember who (sry e.e) but they know how to play pretty well and utilize forms/skills.
Not absolute, I don't play often so I don't see many people e.e

Nieve.

Rank 1
Nieve.
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:28 pm
pebble37lifter wrote:
I'm pretty biased here...some ppl are fairly prominent but have bad gear, or too good of gear to know.
WL: 1. Mobic 2. Argentum 3. NobunagaOda (needs to be more aggressive .-.) + TerrorScythes is decent as well. I can't be too sure, mobic and arg know who to target and when to cap xstal (so they mvp a lot), there are some aggressive wl's with unsatisfactory gear that definitely hold them back from their true potential.
AM: 1. Jeeve (efficient killer) 2. Aurore (seen tanking entire teams- the 1 or 2 times I played with him) 3. Mid (might be higher but I dont see him enough to know)- honorable mention to ad4m3 whos gotten a lot better...
DS: 1. I liked 2kmol (sadly he left bracket and disappeared from quill) 2: Fayde (just appears and disappears like a ninja e.e) 3.RyuuNoOuji (should get more aggressive, and I think he just left) + Apocalypse a.k.a nublet (not horrible, knows when to slip and use the appropriate skills, but needs to spend less time capping xstal and focusing on helping the team). Some might be higher if they got better gear, otherwise they just don't stand out.
PP: I only see Aski these days, but there were a few female pp's that were extremely tough (pretty much impossible- solo) to kill like DestinyEnds, DrMegan and some others e.e...as dragon they rarely ever missed even when I had 2 buffs on.
Temp: 1. Goku (disappeared) 2. Gakujin (irv) talks too much ~.~ 3. ?
Dmn: 1.Gerard, the rest are not as aggressive (hard to know as a DS) but sometimes ppl like Tsukihime were getting a ton of kills against warrior types, Zeldrich and Daedra might be good but I dont see them enough.
SS: 1. Allur3 2. Sin (if he comes back). notes: 3star is getting more efficient at cloaking, mongoose, and weasel dodging. Ichiki will be a lot scarier with higher fortified guns, Horatsu knows who to kill. But just not as frustrating when I remember trying to kill cy, sin, allur, grim. They knew when to buff, root, track shot, weasel dodge (perfectly&extremely quickly)at the right times.
Mystic: 1. Konoha (did he leave bracket?) 2. Um there are some that vine me when they know I need xstal, some that aoe rly accurately, I don't remember who (sry e.e) but they know how to play pretty well and utilize forms/skills.
Not absolute, I don't play often so I don't see many people e.e  

So...Mid is #3 how exactly?

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:30 pm
Nieve. wrote:
pebble37lifter wrote:
long paragragh  

So...Mid is #3 how exactly?  

well he did say he hasn't had a chance to pvp with Mid, but LOL almost 1 mil player damage xD

kitsuneshiroai

Rank 0
kitsuneshiroai
PostedNov 29, 2012 12:15 pm
does no one see i got 17 kills ._.? while competing for kills vs Mid with his 60 kills ._.? and that i usually get anywhere from 9-22 kills per match ._.? how am i second to some guy ive never even seen DConfused but whatever :< ill go be sad in my corner and come back later when i finally max temp and troll/kill everyone :<

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedNov 29, 2012 12:19 pm
kitsuneshiroai wrote:
does no one see i got 17 kills ._.? while competing for kills vs Mid with his 60 kills ._.? and that i usually get anywhere from 9-22 kills per match ._.? how am i second to some guy ive never even seen DConfused but whatever :< ill go be sad in my corner and come back later when i finally max temp and troll/kill everyone :<  

<3 Irvy go Irvy \o/ now come let me beat you up <3