psychodog11

Rank 0
psychodog11
PostedNov 05, 2012 3:12 am

Fix Assassin's attacks...

Female assassins in particular.
Even with a capped attack speed, assassins using 2 1-h weapons or costumes, the attack animation can be sporadic. When using skills on my (F)Assassin I notice the animation is still as slow as having a normal attack speed. Also some of the regular attacking animations are slow as well.

One I can remember is when the character does an attack that looks sort of like a "Double Stab". No matter what my A.Spd is, it's always the same speed.
It'd be nice to have my attack speed matter and not be interrupted by poor animations.

Advertisement

Cru3lty.x

Rank 0
Cru3lty.x
PostedNov 05, 2012 3:21 am
It has been known that dual-weild animation is the slowest of the three possibilities for god knows how long, if you don't like or can't cope, buy a 2h costume or a 1h + shield costume instead. They won't fix something intended.
Also the skills of an assassin have SET animation, they won't fix that either.

Assasin186

Rank 0
Assasin186
PostedNov 05, 2012 7:34 am
Yes, the same happen to me, the coup de grace is too slow, only in Ancient City of Vines when Baha turns me in a goblin my skills are really fast that is a big weakness and i don't know how makes that faster, i have talents and skills for speed, but doesn't work.

Assasin186

Rank 0
Assasin186
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:53 pm
I have a new suggestion, make disguise mask for combat, with that assassins wouldn't lose attack speed.

(Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to revive the topic)

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 13, 2012 3:14 pm
Assasin186 wrote:
I have a new suggestion, make disguise mask for combat, with that assassins wouldn't lose attack speed.

(Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to revive the topic)  

Candy and certain titles that let you transform shortens/removes animation. It effects the class balance, so I wouldn't want to make it even easier to cut all animation. x:

Assasin186

Rank 0
Assasin186
PostedNov 17, 2012 4:07 pm
I'm gonna search that title, I want to have mask for combat. And I think the animation is what affects the class balance, when I don't use skills, my speed is too fast, but skills make me slow. Think about sage, there's no difference between skills attacks and attacks without skills, when they are wolf. And, other clases, like berserker and paladin has a very short animation, I think they don't lose speed attack because of that, I don't know if there is another class that lose speed for the animation

rhythm19

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 4:49 pm
Good Pirate title removes animation you get from Condemned Island.