FanGirlSqueal

Rank 2
FanGirlSqueal
PostedOct 18, 2012 8:47 pm   Last edited by FanGirlSqueal on Oct 22, 2012 1:50 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Auction House

Why people don't use it and why they should.
This is the auction house.

Why don't people use the Auction House (AH) ?

There are many reasons why :

• It's "over-priced."
  • It's "easier to use chat."
  • Get the best price.

Well what if I told you all these statements were False ?

• It's "over-priced."

If everyone put there items in the AH, everyone could see what the aver price is, and then put their item around the same price. The only way this could happen is if all players would use the AH. The best way to help this to happen is lead by example.  

• It's "easier to use chat."

False. This way, people can buy your items without you lifting a finger. You can go off to your real life, or do some tasks and let the AH do it's magic. Also, you don't have to wait for the right buyer/seller. Also, people can see your IGN when they are looking at your item. They can pm you or even leave you a mail while you are offline for a new price that they think is more fair.  

• Get the best price.

To build on the first "reason" to not use the AH. If all people used the AH, people would start using cheaper prices to undercut other players, and figure out which was a fair price. And you can just ignore the noob pricesAlso, there are competitive prices.  

Why should we reduce or eliminate sell/buy chat messages?

It should be reduced because it's now become a problem with spamming It will reduce our current chats and make it easier for people to be able to use current for what it's really for, socializing and getting questions answered.  

How can we reduce or eliminate sell/buy chat messages?

Besides using the AH for what it was made for, or we can ask that only buyers can place ads, or only sellers. I would recommend making it only buyers, so then there is no "noob offers", and all the sellers can place their items in the AH.  

[Reminder] Using a horn/trumpet to avoid the 30 second delay of the chat is considered spamming, If you need to know more about spamming click.... here!
Advertisement

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedOct 18, 2012 11:14 pm

AH

:D
I personally don't like AH because, the prices are really expensive :'( For example drills outside are 100c but drills inside ah are like 150 :'( But after all I think auction house was there for a reason so +1 with fami about everyone should start using it Very Happy We do need a make the prices fair and cheap tho :O

FallenDevil98

Rank 0
FallenDevil98
PostedOct 21, 2012 10:59 am
i go with gummy :O

KatKat1231

Rank 2
KatKat1231
PostedOct 21, 2012 11:29 am
If u think items r 2 expensive coming from the AH, u should whisper the owner of that item and try to make a deal. plz do not spam current chat or horns and trumpets.

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 06, 2012 12:45 am
We should have G.M Auction Very Happy Would be sooo awesome Smile) ^^ hahahaha...

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedNov 16, 2012 10:12 pm
people need to know what stuff is really worth. i see players trying to sell stuff for double or triple what it's worth it irks me to no end.

Hunter_Of_Myst

Rank 0
Hunter_Of_Myst
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:05 pm

hmm

They are some good and bad things about auction on phoenix a Aaron is like 5c and a gsm Izis like 3c however they can be some seriously overpriced stuff :$ it's got it's pros and cons

<a></a>