hellopoppy

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2010 6:21 pm

how to make money in grand fantasia

i know many people had asked this question before, but when i read them it didn't seem to be a efficient way to make money. can someone tell me someway to make money,because to make the sprite happy it required alot moneys.
Advertisement

Dagamer01

Rank 2
Dagamer01
PostedJan 04, 2010 6:52 pm
the game is made so you wont be able to rack in a lot of gold before you reach lvl 30s. Having said that, the best way to make money is to sell stacks of material in the Auction house. Another good way to make quick money is to do repeatable quests. As you level so do the monetary rewards for the quests at your level; they are a good way to gain gold. Another good way is to sell Orange named gear on the Auction House (this last method requires lots or time and luck to fair good results - mainly lots and lots of luck).

Honestly, you wont get any better methods than these. Others may explain them a lot better but essentially the methods of making money are the same. Fortunately, making money is quite easy and effortless if you ask me.

jeremynoye

Rank 0
jeremynoye
PostedJan 04, 2010 7:15 pm
I'm very rarely short on gold. All I do is keep my sprites collecting materials while I'm out grinding or questing. Before too long you've got a few stacks which you can sell for gold at the AH (salespeople). I find the best prices (at least on Siropas) are 2g for first tier stacks, 4g for second tier stacks etc. You could probably get more for them but I find this usually gets the stacks sold within 10 minutes of posting. If you're unsure of what price to post items for, look through the items already for sale to get a good idea of average price. I usually sell a little bit lower than average to make sure they sell and sell quickly.

BernThorkel - Level 49 Paladin - Siropas - Ch4

LazyLuong

Rank 2
PostedJan 04, 2010 7:15 pm
do dungeon instance runs =p this is a hit and miss if you can't find a party, yet alone a good party.

Computer Specs: Common Used IGN: Kyuusho, Keima, Miai, Eternia

killaheala

Rank 0
killaheala
PostedJan 04, 2010 10:40 pm
When i got lvl 19 i was with 420g in my inventory, after that i bought my yak for 250g and im making almost 120g per day.

Its a bunch of lies when this guys says go and hit lvl 30, ill give u some tips right now:

1.- Kaslow plaind (i say kaslow plains cuz i made it there but yeah u can do it in every map except newbies) get a good spot near "trees" and kill the littles bottles and boxes, u will got Jelly Rabbit Coin. When i was lvl 12 i got a coin and i checked for what is it, i found the npc and i notices i need 3 to get a box and i said to myself "oh man i need 3, this is ****, i better check how much can i sell this" so i notices in very store a JRC is only 75s but just for curious i went to AH (auction house) and... OMG 1G???? and yeah i sold the coin for 1G in no more than 5 minutes, so i just say to myself again "ok dude, lets make money" actually im making almost 120g per day, selling around 90 - 100 JRC.

Ok, im talking to u who r sating right now "this is bored" and yeah this is bored maybe but is the better way when: ur doing homework, ur watching anime, u have ur syster yelling near u and etc... its easy, fast and symple.

Right now im a high lvl with good items and blah blah but somedays when i get really tired to do Dungeons Runs or train 25 hours, i took a free/relax day and i sit in everymap hitting bottles and getting JRC.

2.- The other day i just heard a guy from my guild: "YAY! ME IS RLZ" i was like "wtf¿?¿?¿? o.O" and i asked wut happen so he told me "man at least i have my first 100g, so i said "OH thats nice" ... 2 seconds after that i press G and.. OMG THIS GUY IS LVL 14!!!

Secret: craft / salvage

actually, well not actually but going back in that days a "Mysterious essence costs almost 1.4g" this guy have 3 sprites crafting greens and oranges alllll the day, of course he spend money in sodas and "cookies" (sorry i dont remember the name to that items to raise stamine cuz i call it cookie) some oranges, as everybody knows, can have u 2 mysterious essence and with luck u can have an event and the sprite will give u 1 more, so there is 3 mysterious AND YEAH! sometimes u dont got any, but do it all the day and trust me, u will be rich that material is really needed to craft, and almost everybody likes craft set orange lvl 21.

3.- I didnt remember this about the farm who a guy told me before, but yeah i know this method too................. ****! i will edit after the server comeback if my friend is online.

Thx to read.
Sorry for my english ERGO my ortography.

InsaneKillah
UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ...

PrinceShotty

Rank 0
PrinceShotty
PostedJan 04, 2010 11:31 pm
To prevent from being poor, don't spend your gold on unneeded items. Such as if you have 10 Gold, it's best not to spend it on Magic Pops or Cookies. It's not needed nor recommended unless you just want to level quicker. You find yourself in a hole. Best thing I find to do is selling mats/materials to the AH. You'll rack up so much gold you'll be like holy kamoley!

The long way in my opinion would be REP Party and such.
1 - It drains pots which mean it can also drain your money if you spend it on pots
2 - If you want to make treasure maps their like 2g each for the 1st tier best to just sell them if you want profit
3 - Constantly gathering while training may also drain your money until you sell your stacks
(This is based off of level 3X or so and what I felt like happened)

The bright side of it is you find items and npc or salvage. You level quicker than normal questing.

Basically what people gave you as answers :].

loolooman999

Rank 0
PostedMar 04, 2010 3:16 pm
the jelly coins are now only 1S..........

jimmyispie345

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:20 am
You don't have to agree with me or take my suggestion but i'd say save up your pocket change in a jar then buy an Aeria Points card spend it all on M-Clay then they sell for 250g each.

If you dont want to spend real money you could always do guild and repeatable quests and grinding is another good way to make money.

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedNov 17, 2012 10:23 am
You don't even have to spend real money. Watch the videos and earn Aeria Points that way, then you can buy the "limited" m-clay for 49 points. You can only buy one of those a week, but that's 400-500g easy if you're on the Ponchee server.

Spottedwish

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Good ways to get Gold

7 good tips

OH MY GOD!! I NEED GOLD WHAT DO I DO?~Random Player  

You need gold? Here are a few tips.~Spottedwish  

1. Do some REP quests... They get lots of gold, and you can level up quickly!!!
2. Sell M-clay to other players! Even though though this coasts money, you can quickly get free points, by filling out serveys, and watching videos!!!
3. Sell some sprite mysterious essence!!! This is THE BEST WAY FOR ME to get money!!! I needed about 3 mysterious essence yesterday, and when i went to auction, i saw three mysterious essence, for 4 gold!!! When i tried to buy it, i was disappointed to find it was already bought. I sold about 6 stacked, and got 9 gold!!! TRY IT OUT!!!
4. Do the main quest line, on whatever area you are in!!! This can get you at least 1-3 gold!!!
5. SELL THE ITEMS YOU GET FROM YOUR SPRITES OR MONSTER DROPS!!!
6. PRAIRIE CAVE!!! SAY YOU NEED EVERYTHING, AND YOU SELL ALL OF IT!!! THESE ITEMS GET GOOD GOLD!!!
7. If you are at least level 57ish, go to Blakatoa Range, kill spiders, and sell the silk... One stack can get you 1200 gold!!! Smile

OH MY GOD!!! YOU JUST ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS!!!~Random Player  

Your welcome... And hey... Prairie cave is easy... just type in LFP chat, "I need PC run!!!" someone will most likely answer you... This is one of the most easiest ways to get gold... This is what i would do Smile