Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:42 am

77 HELMET and BOOTS of CHOICE IN SEPARATE TIERS PLS
morygian wrote:
giovis13 wrote:
add 75+ of choise NO BOXES ! helm, boots, pants , TOPS (since u guys didnt fix tops from quest).  

LtWorf wrote:
75+ gears of choice tops gaunts boots helm Legs  

DarkSakimaru wrote:
-Make 77 Walkers/Cap of CHOICE not MBOXS not even ''EVEN ODDS''  

rappieaz1991 wrote:
77 Helms and Boots of choice  

Mellijor wrote:
Need 77 Boots , 77 Helm, 78 Pants on Choice not M-Box pls  

e.jenet wrote:
need it all less Mbox gear 75+ leggings , helmet  

kekoaboi87 wrote:
Lv77 Helmet of Choice  

cGsSoulReapeR wrote:
- 77 Helms and Boots of choice  

bjw123456789 wrote:
no mboxes no 70 gears, 78 legs 77 helm  

splasher__ wrote:
Lv77 Cap and Boots  

kaskii wrote:
No Boxs pls..
need choice of 77+ Leg Walker or Helmet thanks:)  

chris683_32 wrote:
BOOTS PANTS HELMETT CHOOSE 75+  

mulejhobna wrote:
LVL 75+ GEARS CHOOSE AND STOP THAT CRAP MYSTER BOXES  

Did I quote enough? I stopped at page 10 but I can keep doing.  

+1
They ask for FEEDBACK wonder if they will accept Feedback or just did for exploit it Evil or Very Mad

Advertisement

KarVilj

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:55 am

Mellijor wrote:
morygian wrote:
giovis13 wrote:
add 75+ of choise NO BOXES ! helm, boots, pants , TOPS (since u guys didnt fix tops from quest).  

LtWorf wrote:
75+ gears of choice tops gaunts boots helm Legs  

DarkSakimaru wrote:
-Make 77 Walkers/Cap of CHOICE not MBOXS not even ''EVEN ODDS''  

rappieaz1991 wrote:
77 Helms and Boots of choice  

Mellijor wrote:
Need 77 Boots , 77 Helm, 78 Pants on Choice not M-Box pls  

e.jenet wrote:
need it all less Mbox gear 75+ leggings , helmet  

kekoaboi87 wrote:
Lv77 Helmet of Choice  

cGsSoulReapeR wrote:
- 77 Helms and Boots of choice  

bjw123456789 wrote:
no mboxes no 70 gears, 78 legs 77 helm  

splasher__ wrote:
Lv77 Cap and Boots  

kaskii wrote:
No Boxs pls..
need choice of 77+ Leg Walker or Helmet thanks:)  

chris683_32 wrote:
BOOTS PANTS HELMETT CHOOSE 75+  

mulejhobna wrote:
LVL 75+ GEARS CHOOSE AND STOP THAT CRAP MYSTER BOXES  

Did I quote enough? I stopped at page 10 but I can keep doing.  

+1
They ask for FEEDBACK wonder if they will accept Feedback or just did for exploit it Evil or Very Mad  

Just remember every last "feedback" thread. They wont listen anyway, i dont understand why they even make these thread's.

Ldydrgn

Rank 2
Ldydrgn
PostedNov 17, 2012 6:13 am

KarVilj wrote:

Just remember every last "feedback" thread. They wont listen anyway, i dont understand why they even make these thread's.  

To keep you all occupied and not QQing about other things Rolling Eyes

<br>Semi-Retired until some semblance of F2P is returned...

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedNov 17, 2012 6:18 am
ADD 20-30 dread top of choice too please all this feedback and u only added maybe 1-2 things all the rest is made up stuff again ppl always saying no Mbox's but u add them based on feedback? lol cmon add stuff we ask for or just dont bother asking for feedback and dont bother taking our money

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:28 am

Ldydrgn wrote:
KarVilj wrote:

To keep you all occupied and not QQing about other things Rolling Eyes  

Lol What a Trolol Thread then Razz

lerpy

Rank 0
lerpy
PostedNov 17, 2012 9:07 am

eom

tbh i would like to see plh's come out before the $150 range...you have a million players literally and even a million dollars is a bit much to profit on a video game...but even if a 3rd of your players donate for eom you are making 30-50 million dollars...i think a little more thought and a little less random junk can be given....but every single month plus the players that spend all month long....it is long overdue to get a little customer appreciation here...also would like to note that i like the gm link 7's but at the same time it would be nice to see more of them...rerollable quest gears will make or break pvp it would be nice for everyone to have a shot at not dying in 2 hits .... i do like the plh mboxes although it would be refreshing to see you start out at a number higher than 1 for a change...as i said you are making millions at the click of a few buttons (which is rediculous to begin with) but it would be nice to show the players you appreciate them for supporting your business and show them that you actually care about more than the money in their pocket...i am not saying give it all away for free but i am saying each set of gear has 102 links 108 w/ shield and that is including 4 ele tops /4 ele weps so giving out a max of 5 plhs for $300 is a slap in the face when you have 102 links to do...i dont expect you to give it away but at the same time i expect to get enough to at least make good progress on at least half of a set...unlike your clicking of buttons i have to work hard for that money with hard work and labor....not saying your job is easy but you are not strenuosly lifting your fingers to type >.O .... i would like to see at the very least for $300 a minimum *choice* of 6-8 plhs and a max *possibility* of maybe 15 because reguardless of the amount of plh's you still have to farm for a good week or two per lvl 7 lapis if its not given by code .... your fear is that the game will end ppl will get bored and leave ...i assure you even if you make it *easier* to get uber the players will not go anywhere there is always something entertaining to be done there is always a vast number of players and variety you host the site we entertain ourselves...thank you for your time and also thank you for asking our opinions

Pierreb4

Rank 1
Pierreb4
PostedNov 17, 2012 12:10 pm
100% agree... AGE should realise that people are here spending $300 PER MONTH !! it is 10 times the price of a game ! it is $3600 per year ! You could buy a car ! Shocked
At this price we should get far more than 2 PLH, few lapis, few enchant etc...
We should indeed get enough to make at least 2 or 3 gears per months ! In fact we should have more choice at each level. I completely agree whit the fact that the are not gonna give everytging for free and they have to make a living but at the price we (I mean you... i finally gave up) are paying we deserve better treatment.
Hope GM will take this into account for next Tier... Rolling Eyes

Benjamonjay

Rank 0
Benjamonjay
PostedNov 17, 2012 12:20 pm
Do you dislike vanity items or something?

First you put a tiered for UM only mounts.
Then there was wedding gear in a tier.
Now there's Bunny hat's in this tiered

So you really must hate the idea of having Vanity items.

Can you do a tiered spender with level 50 HM/UM mounts (e.g. Armored Rhino, Undead Horse), or one with the level 43? vanity armor (e.g. Shaige, Greengol)

Lathanthor

Rank 0
Lathanthor
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:13 pm
Please do not consder my post as trolling...

I'm perfectly serious when I say NOT nearly enough... NOT gonna get any of my money anymore

KarVilj

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:46 pm
Seriously, this is hilarious:

"-[Mbox] OP-OJ Mbox, your chance at one of the following:<-- Added based on feedback "
"-[Mystery Box] a chance at one of the following:<-- Added based on feedback "

Who asked more mboxes?