Author Message

brianbloke

Rank 2
brianbloke
Joined
05 Apr 2012
Posts
602
Location
Glasgow United Kingdom
PostedNov 17, 2012 6:03 am

Anyone got a link to Topics

Topic stats on the seasonal character items?
Advertisement

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
Joined
26 Jun 2012
Posts
2289
Location
machelen Belgium
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:12 am

Re: Anyone got a link to Topics

brianbloke wrote:
Topic stats on the seasonal character items?  



Euh what do you want?

brianbloke

Rank 2
brianbloke
Joined
05 Apr 2012
Posts
602
Location
Glasgow United Kingdom
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:16 am

Re: Anyone got a link to Topics

jojobroch10 wrote:
brianbloke wrote:
Topic stats on the seasonal character items?  



Euh what do you want?  


The link to the thread which Topic made with all the stats for like Skull Mask, winter parka etc..

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:37 am
Here you have the link to it :
http://soldierfront.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13899297
Don't forget to say that you love me xD

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

brianbloke

Rank 2
brianbloke
Joined
05 Apr 2012
Posts
602
Location
Glasgow United Kingdom
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:39 am
xumbinhu123 wrote:
Here you have the link to it :
http://soldierfront.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13899297
Don't forget to say that you love me xD  



I love you.

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
1551
Location
Lollipop Island, Portugal
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:42 am
brianbloke wrote:
xumbinhu123 wrote:
Here you have the link to it :
http://soldierfront.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13899297
Don't forget to say that you love me xD  



I love you.  


xD

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: