Whitebeard420

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 10:03 am

Naked Pvp

Naked pvp
hey Folks We are trying to make Naked pvp as a weekly thing with prize if u wish to Join us.
We start 30 mins After the GRB's so join us pls.
Things u could win are
lvl 1 Ele
10 etains
2 Rec runes
Things u need are a
lvl 1 NPC weapon
lvl 1 NPC Shield
please beware naked pvp means naked no armor
Host for AOL
Java
...Rev
LUX.
Host For UOF
Regnier
-Rapid
--Raoh--
Advertisement

jive_stef

Rank 2
jive_stef
PostedNov 11, 2012 9:46 am
TY all for making yesterday´s pvp so great! (sry for being late tho)

We hope that you will come next week as well!

Eaton08

Rank 1
Eaton08
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:12 am

Great day!

The day as a whole was great! 200+ kills from the event, 500 kills in the entire day. Would love to see this on a weekly basis Very Happy Looking forward to many more events and a much more filled pvp field Smile

Regards, Kami

jive_stef

Rank 2
jive_stef
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:51 am
bump!
Dont forget Naked pvp today after GRB =)

maximumgravity2

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:22 pm
The 15 naked pvp events have been great. Anyone that has a 15 toon should come out and give it a go - it is the most level playing field in all of pvp.

Thanks especially to the people that have been paying out of pocket to provide drops and taking time to act as refs.

It seems the naked events have the biggest consistent turn outs on both sides. Kills are great ranging from 200-400 per event (on both sides) makes me think this is what pvp was supposed to be like.

There was a lot of "hording" of the drops this last week by a VERY small handful of players (at least on Fury side). Just wondering if something else can be done to distribute the drops and get people to focus less on treating this as a "drag and drop" event and more of a pvp event. Maybe drop the items in a more "fightable" area? Not sure - just putting a question out there and seeing if anyone has some ideas.

BTW, having the leaders of the raid as the spawn points at the altar was a HUGE help in keeping things moving fast.

jive_stef

Rank 2
jive_stef
PostedNov 20, 2012 3:18 am
Its nice hearing that ppl enjoy the events we do Smile And there will be more to come!

As for ppl hoarding the drops we leave on the ground, it´s hard doing anything about it other than referees go n kill those ppl. And that isnt recommended ^^ We will only kill those that have been pointed out as geared and/or nossed.

Having raidleaders geared is a good thing I agree (thx Orbital for coming up with that) and we will continue working on that. Just as long as they arent participating other than buffing ppl Smile

A special thanks to Karen also who dropped lots of nice stuff with me!

I´ve started asking around for the interest of naked pvp on wednesdays also.
Downsides is that we won´t be able to drop as much stuff (though most ppl should be there for kills, not drops). The upsides is that ppl that cannot be there on saturdays, can join in on the fun too Smile

Give us thoughts and other suggestions. We promise to atleast read them Wink

/Java & Co

jive_stef

Rank 2
jive_stef
PostedNov 23, 2012 1:17 am

Naked PVP 11/24/2012

30 mins after GRB
Same layout as always!

There is one tiny problem with the drag n drops...... due to the current situation, you cant pick them up.....

But we will try the best we can to make up for it by killing each other so much more! Wink

Rules:
No gear
Lv1 NPC weap allowed (without OJ)
No enchants
No gear
Lv1 NPC shield allowed (without OJ)
No gear
No noss
No gear
No remedies
No gear
Kill the opposing faction
No gear
Get killed by the opposing faction

Like last week, we will have geared referees to kill those not playing by the rules and geared raid leaders for spawn. None of these 4-6 ppl will actively take part in the pvp except buffing and taking disciplinary actions on rule-breakers.

This post will be updated later with referees Smile

jive_stef

Rank 2
jive_stef
PostedNov 24, 2012 11:38 am
bump for attention!

Naked pvp after GRB all Smile

jive_stef

Rank 2
jive_stef
PostedNov 29, 2012 9:18 am

Naked PVP december 1st after GRB (as usual)
Same rules as always:

NPC LV1 weapon/shield that u BUY from weapon merchant in Beika/Aelbogou/Suteron/.....

NO gear what so evvah!

No nosses or remedies

No bs about K/D ratio (this will definitly screw that up!)

No hitting referees

Lots of drops to be had (Mini Sun Exp, HP/SP/MP pots, Etain pots and rare prizes consisting of Dreamy helmets!

I will try to be there, otherwise i´ll pass the drops along to another referee Smile

cookio

Rank 2
cookio
PostedNov 30, 2012 12:29 pm
Great. Ill be there:-)
Maybe make a new post. I almost missed read this, I thought it was just the old one. Or Edit the title to 1. dec. If possibel.

Dreamy helmets!..lol, would be a punishment to get one of those. There are more helmets than players of the entire server. Ill bring some and hope i drop them:-)