Rank 2
jediwushu
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:52 pm
dam what a rank...

johnthor

Rank 1
johnthor
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:43 am
Lol, it's funny to see all these proclaimed "GameSages" jumping all over this thread with immaturity... 1st Off, according to Ijji and I would also assume Aeria, swapping is LEGIT (We've talked about this when the issue of Wally *Innocent was first brought up) and that would conclude that Forza_UK got to this rank 'LEGITIMATELY', through swapping - though I have my reasons to believe that surely 3/4 of all high rankers had abused the kill hack one way or another due to leaks here and there with no Power of Authority to ban anyone who had abused it (reason to why suddenly HALF a server channel is filled with Brigs+ accounts - due to kill hack abusers who were not ban; no actions to be taken).

Second.
Sprite316 wrote:
You guys are dumb we did have a 4 star general in the U.S and **** the EU.  

That was a IJJI TESTER account. MOST of the tester accounts of Ijji ran with the 'MV' as front letters to their IGN.

THIRD... No LIFE! :] I'm just saying... ;]

DeusExArma

Rank 2
DeusExArma
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:52 am
johnthor wrote:
Lol, it's funny to see all these proclaimed "GameSages" jumping all over this thread with immaturity... 1st Off, according to Ijji and I would also assume Aeria, swapping is LEGIT (We've talked about this when the issue of Wally *Innocent was first brought up) and that would conclude that Forza_UK got to this rank 'LEGITIMATELY', through swapping - though I have my reasons to believe that surely 3/4 of all high rankers had abused the kill hack one way or another due to leaks here and there with no Power of Authority to ban anyone who had abused it (reason to why suddenly HALF a server channel is filled with Brigs+ accounts - due to kill hack abusers who were not ban; no actions to be taken).

Second.
Sprite316 wrote:
You guys are dumb we did have a 4 star general in the U.S and **** the EU.  

That was a IJJI TESTER account. MOST of the tester accounts of Ijji ran with the 'MV' as front letters to their IGN.

THIRD... No LIFE! :] I'm just saying... ;]  

Swapping and boosting is considered an exploit, and GMHigherCalibur has said that it is not allowed.

johnthor

Rank 1
johnthor
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:59 am
DeusExArma wrote:

Swapping and boosting is considered an exploit, and GMHigherCalibur has said that it is not allowed.  

LMFAO! Is that so, then HOW come no actions are being taken against the swappers/boosters out there? There are PLENTY of them out there - even as of today, it's a common sight. ;P I'd love to see the actions taken.

JohnnyBoi.

Rank 2
JohnnyBoi.
PostedNov 16, 2012 9:26 pm

miStaZaheER

Rank 0
miStaZaheER
PostedNov 16, 2012 10:45 pm
Too bad Memphis beat him. Memphis's rank is 5 Star General Of Army. :p

somnang.chey

Rank 0
PostedNov 16, 2012 11:19 pm
this is nothing to be proud of. it shows u have no life.

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:07 am
Nice!

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:08 am
Nice!