skydragon1111

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Promotions Suggestion Thread

Its a Mystery to me....
LoDebar wrote:
Well, I personally hate these tiered events - get rid of them.

Lets just be honest here. The items in these tiered events are being specifically sold as a product. Instead of attaching a price tag to these items, they are grouped into spending gimmicks called tiers.

It is these items in these different tiers are what people want, and they are willing to buy these tiers.

When you get to the upper levels, the items in the item mall, for the most part, are of no use to people except for the OPs. Most people are not buying OPs to use them for their original purpose. It is just a way to exchange one currency to another $$ to AP to OP.

Aeria should be selling all of these items that they offer in these tiered events directly in the Item Mall.

Then when Aeria want's to "encourage" people to spend more, then start having BOGOs or similar events.  

Couldn't agree more with all of the above. Please please please please please please cut down at least on the mystery boxes and give us some bogo's to spend our AP on and get something useful.

Tonight there are 13 items in promotions, 8 are mystery boxes and in 'Featured' - hey, guess what - they are ALL mystery boxes. Mystery Boxes are 16 of 21 items in total. I am no gambler, I want to buy the items I need, not a mystery.

There is a tier ending in around 24 hours and I have a few thousand AP burning a hole - but there's nothing in promotions I want to spend them on - it's even gotten to the stage where I don't even bother looking any more.

LoDebar is absolutely right and there is no way I will spend several thousand AP gambling just to get my hands on the Tier Rewards - which imho should be there in promotions for us to buy anyway.

Ohh, and while I'm writing, is there any chance at all we could have a GRB that actually works .... ?????
Advertisement

curioso2

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:24 am
Rebates are Great, could use some update:

Take PED (put another Item)

Take the 2 Mystras Boxes Put 1 Regumn box.

Ty

elful81

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:48 am
Faction Change UoF to AoL please. Camping every boss for 2 hrs without pvp is getting boring. Whoever disagrees is someone afraid of losing bosses and server balance.

Daragasa

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:55 am
We need more #2 #3 #5 #19 and Y

all prices are getting high....

natascha1977

Rank 4
natascha1977
PostedNov 14, 2012 9:52 am
during eom - bogo recrunes please.
adding to comments others - get rif of mystery boxes and whack in 79 tops

Lathanthor

Rank 0
Lathanthor
PostedNov 14, 2012 11:49 am

Re: costumes

Sighborg88 wrote:
As for mystery boxes / evenodds boxes, we'll work on limiting the number of them we add into tiers.  

Good news and good to hear some humor from the staff... but everybody's asking about avoiding them, I fear that just limiting will get 10% of customers happy and 90% of customers mad. Especially if you "limit" them to the high tiers and highly required items...

As for my contribution: reduce anything that requires a ticket, especially GM links. Increase Lapis of all kinds, including debuffs, new duals, and so on, increase OP+LC combos, have everyone link at least a few of their gear themselves. Completely remove 70 gear, level 1 mounts, NOS packages, Trinity transfer stuff (a.k.a. useless stuff that noone wants). Confused

Flood in OPs so we can at least start to rebuild the in-game economy, get non-spending friends to stay and thus mantain the main and real motivation for playing shaiya (keeping in touch with friends and some other nice people). OP prices went from around 1.4 bil to 4-5 bil game gold in 1 year, and as OPs are the main currency used in trade, this is litteraly chasing away everybody that can't afford to spend BIG money as farming is now useless. The more people leave, the more spenders leave too, even if you start giving out 100 free PLHs for every 100 AP purchase. Making gold bars untradable was the first step in the right direction, but we need more.

The best way to fix this game, earning money and have it survive is to re-balance everything to keep also non-spenders playing. To do so they need to feel they have a chance, and that they can earn their survival in game. Everything that cannot be farmed in game (max OJs, enchants, PLHs, consumables such as CRRs and PIDS, Nosses, non-farmable gears) should be kept at a cost that will allow players to slowly earn it in game. Everything else should be kept rare, so in game farmable items don't loose their value. Wink

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:43 pm
The game is already flooded with OPs. It is just that those with OPs have no incentive to trade for gold. You really think supply of OPs in game is low when individuals can spam WTB AP cards 8OPs/16OPs to make up 30k AP each month? That 240 OPs per person. If say 10 people are doing so, that means 2400 OPs are in circulation, just not in the OP:gold market.

The more you flood the game with OPs, the higher these people will bid for AP cards. It won't solve anything long term.

cookio

Rank 2
cookio
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:20 am
Phoenix: Real good promo on CRR´s needed Smile
+ Lapisia, +OP hammers +PED

Or will you come heal all these Phoenix players who have not linked/enhanced gear, and no CRR or PED?

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedNov 15, 2012 10:44 am
More Bogo on small and large extracts, Non in the Market.

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

fkcmcp

Rank 5.1
fkcmcp
PostedNov 16, 2012 11:52 pm
add 2 valuable 7500k ap Tier at every month

more and more ppls just stare EOM after u make 30k tiered
that result in every consume stuffs like rec rune/lucky charm exp stones short of supply except EOM ,which means price will rise up quickly after EOM