Author Message

gazj84

Rank 2
gazj84
Joined
26 Sep 2011
Posts
517
Location
doncaster United Kingdom
PostedNov 16, 2012 9:59 pm

uJamBo looking for team

hi uJamBo here i play on the EU server have alot of haters (because some people are too stupid to know a sound player will hear them run or scope in near them) i play f3's alot but my primary is rifle.

frequently top frag when im try harding

loadout:
F1: sg552 commando
F2: ak47mk3/fnf2k
F3: dsr/frf2

1.35 sd
2nd lt
raidcall, vent, ts3


no hijackin my thread qq'in i hack (i mean dont be a tard)
Advertisement

LeViperr

Rank 4
LeViperr
Joined
30 Oct 2012
Posts
2072
Location
Terneuzen Netherlands
PostedNov 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Re: uJamBo looking for team

gazj84 wrote:
hi uJamBo here i play on the EU server have alot of haters (because some people are too stupid to know a sound player will hear them run or scope in near them) i play f3's alot but my primary is rifle.

frequently top frag when im try harding

loadout:
F1: sg552 commando
F2: ak47mk3/fnf2k
F3: dsr/frf2

1.35 sd
2nd lt
raidcall, vent, ts3


no hijackin my thread qq'in i hack (i mean dont be a tard)  



HEKKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





































no joking. i got a place on ifamily, but its not very active.

gazj84

Rank 2
gazj84
Joined
26 Sep 2011
Posts
517
Location
doncaster United Kingdom
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:34 am
the clan doesnt need to be very active i just miss the laughs and giggles of playing with clan mates just for the lolz

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5140
Location
Portugal
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:49 am
Hey Jambo, it's me XTheMizX

Why you left us? (DefKlown)

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
Joined
06 Aug 2012
Posts
1155
Location
Maribor Slovenia
PostedNov 17, 2012 12:00 pm
you should invite him to a clan because he is very good, I know since I played a lot of f3 only with him, but he is sometimes a *** since he starts playing pointman or rifleman randomly lol so I had to kill him but he is a good player

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

gazj84

Rank 2
gazj84
Joined
26 Sep 2011
Posts
517
Location
doncaster United Kingdom
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:01 pm
@SuperDeadlord i generally go f2 in an f3 room when my team is noob and i want kicking or some1 pistols on the other team n they dont kick xD


@The2009RKO well punisher changes the reason with everyone he speaks to some tell me i was kicked for hacking others tell me cos i qq n pointout hackers in the clan but what ever punisher has been revealed for the hacker he is so i dont really wonna be in a clan that has a leader that hacks Smile

AVAInFaM

Rank 0
Joined
10 Sep 2012
Posts
17
Location
Germany
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:35 pm
gazj84 wrote:
@SuperDeadlord i generally go f2 in an f3 room when my team is noob and i want kicking or some1 pistols on the other team n they dont kick xD


@The2009RKO well punisher changes the reason with everyone he speaks to some tell me i was kicked for hacking others tell me cos i qq n pointout hackers in the clan but what ever punisher has been revealed for the hacker he is so i dont really wonna be in a clan that has a leader that hacks Smile  


Yeah Puni obv hacks. Check his Dsr Vids... pure Autoaim. And i rly dont understand why all ppl dont check it and why he is still not banned...

gazj84

Rank 2
gazj84
Joined
26 Sep 2011
Posts
517
Location
doncaster United Kingdom
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:47 pm
infam you still in defklown?
i have a clan i made on an alt im 50/50 of if i should just build that clan up or not.

if i was to build that up it would be a small clan meaning no random invites to random noobs just a small well rounded clan.
so if i was to build the clan up id need afew experienced players and i dont mean "pro" just someone whos been around awhile knows afew people ingame and well liked to try n make it a fun clan not these try hard competitive we so pro clans like some we know *cough defklown cough*

im leaning to join urbanlegends for know till i get intrest in making a fun clan just cos teddybear keeps hinting he wants me to join Smile

AVAInFaM

Rank 0
Joined
10 Sep 2012
Posts
17
Location
Germany
PostedNov 17, 2012 3:56 pm
gazj84 wrote:
infam you still in defklown?
i have a clan i made on an alt im 50/50 of if i should just build that clan up or not.

if i was to build that up it would be a small clan meaning no random invites to random noobs just a small well rounded clan.
so if i was to build the clan up id need afew experienced players and i dont mean "pro" just someone whos been around awhile knows afew people ingame and well liked to try n make it a fun clan not these try hard competitive we so pro clans like some we know *cough defklown cough*

im leaning to join urbanlegends for know till i get intrest in making a fun clan just cos teddybear keeps hinting he wants me to join Smile  


Defklown is a Newb-Clan with a hacking Leader, not more...

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5140
Location
Portugal
PostedNov 17, 2012 4:38 pm
InFaM You also left DefKlown?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: