Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Siege Times Announced Ingame Question

So, they has been announced but.. WHICH time zone are them? To me Halland Castle is shown to be 15.00 18/11/2012 but MY time zone? Or NA time zone?

To allow ALL the NA and EU players isn't better to move it 1h behind instead of as now? Or better 1,30h behind?

So whenever it's 13.30 to NA it's still a good time for EU players to join in, because it will be 22.30

Note that these times are the ones i suggested because in THAT way the times will suit all the NA and EU players, and this mean more activity and more people that will find a reason to play, donate and so on.. i guess that have an income is one of the priority for the company so why not allow the more player to play instead of close a portion of it due to time zone?

Also, checking all the other castles and i find example to Ludbier Castle say 21.00 18/11/2012, still not write the time zone.. if it's NA time zone it mean 6AM for EU players lol..

Labonia Castle is at 20.00 17/11/2012.. it's 5AM..

Bastone castle is at... no siege time, because the messenger don't show nothing..

Also can't find the messengers from Ledise Castle and Raden Castle.. i think they are disabled
Advertisement

terrafire

Rank 0
terrafire
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Thanks Bryan

Thanks for posting this Bryan.
I'm betting that the times posted so far are in fact for NA time zone....but..not sure which one there, so we'd still need to know that also.
I'd like to ask where you are seeing these messengers for the castles so if you would be so kind to tell me either here or in game I'd appreciate it. (I'm TerraMagic from Legendary guild).
If you do find out more information will you also post it here so we ALL can learn it? Thanks a lot.
cya in the game! Cool

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Re: Thanks Bryan

terrafire wrote:
Thanks for posting this Bryan.
I'm betting that the times posted so far are in fact for NA time zone....but..not sure which one there, so we'd still need to know that also.
I'd like to ask where you are seeing these messengers for the castles so if you would be so kind to tell me either here or in game I'd appreciate it. (I'm TerraMagic from Legendary guild).
If you do find out more information will you also post it here so we ALL can learn it? Thanks a lot.
cya in the game! Cool  
I can say that if they are NA times, we will have GMT-8, that mean -9h from my timezone (i'm in GMT+1) and that SUCK too much. WOuld be really better to standardize ALL the siege times, and since we have 6 castles, make 3 during saturday and 3 during sunday at the 13.30 GMT-8 that will became 22.30 GMT+1 (with that time, all the EU time zones CAN partecipate..) instead of make EACH castle at a different time...

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

terrafire

Rank 0
terrafire
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:27 pm

LOVE that idea!

I love that Bryan and hope that you write that in the suggestions area for closed beta!
By doing times like you suggested we'd actually have a much better chance to have fun! It's no fun when there are hardly anyone there - like what is happening now in Ruemon Battles.
Good luck and cya in the game! Razz

greenhair

Rank 1
greenhair
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:44 pm
siege times dont matter atm bc no 1 has a lvl 4+ guild.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:51 pm
greenhair wrote:
siege times dont matter atm bc no 1 has a lvl 4+ guild.  
They matter, ever.

zerconius

Rank 0
zerconius
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:55 pm   Last edited by zerconius on Nov 16, 2012 8:58 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Event times are based off server time which is PST. It's 3 hours behind EST and 8 hours behind GMT. However, I would like to see Castle Siege changed from Saturday ~ Monday to Friday ~ Sunday. The Friday through Sunday schedule for the events will give more people time to participate in them.

Regarding the EU and US time issues they will probably launch EU servers and adjust the times to suit what server the majority of players are on. For example US servers mostly run PST event times so this is what the current server will have. Now if they add an EU server then that server will get an EU scaled event time.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 16, 2012 8:57 pm
zerconius wrote:
Event times are based off server time which is PST. It's 3 hours behind EST and 8 hours behind GMT. However, I would like to see Castle Siege changed from Saturday ~ Monday to Friday ~ Sunday. The Friday through Sunday schedule for the events will give more people time to participate in them.  
It's matter of time still, you can't make at the times that there are now because EU zone will not partecipate at 4, 5 or 6 AM... ffs

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedNov 16, 2012 9:10 pm
zerconius wrote:

Regarding the EU and US time issues they will probably launch EU servers and adjust the times to suit what server the majority of players are on. For example US servers mostly run PST event times so this is what the current server will have. Now if they add an EU server then that server will get an EU scaled event time.  

acctually i think the server times are on EST cause the daily's reset at midnight correct? and they reset at 12 midnight est which is my time.