what is this error?
each game at loading Sad(  

dat captcha code, call it

damn 700x200 max
Advertisement

bendd12

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:49 pm
Half of israel player from the same network company that called in israel 012 cant play
right after the AC problem they can login only in the morning or in the early night
its weird because everyone else but them can play .. Please check the tickets and solve it ..

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedNov 17, 2012 4:56 pm
bendd12 wrote:
Half of israel player from the same network company that called in israel 012 cant play
right after the AC problem they can login only in the morning or in the early night
its weird because everyone else but them can play .. Please check the tickets and solve it ..  

I dont think that is an anti-cheat problem, but rather a Internet service provider problem.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

pz.e

Rank 3
pz.e
PostedNov 20, 2012 12:38 am
#1 - Game takes FOREVER to load, SIGNIFICANTLY longer than it did before. Granted the new anti-cheat clearly works versus GameGuard, it's almost tiring trying to get the game to load.

#2 - The occasional "Cannot Connect To Server" once the game actually opens after a long wait.

Don't know why this occurs.

pze natural skill

mukinha283

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 1:09 pm
just want to understand why xigncode blocks everything.....i played yesterday and had no problems now that i install dxtory for record bf3 gameplays xigncode don't let me play ava....i close, uninstal dxtory, used ccleaner to clean register of dxtoryl and still have this problem, i also close razer program (i use to play ava whit that program open), but it's not working.....one more time that proves that it doesn't matter if is aeria or ijji taking care of the game A.V.A.....still have big problems and looks like you even care.....

First problem - we still see hacks
Second problem - that xigncode program cant alow to use dxtory to record your game, or other programs that just running on your computer
Third problem - always a match got a dc, and we dont know why

I hope you resolve those problems, cause i really like to play that game, but the way that things do, makes me dont play

That my problem with xigncode....0xE019100B error (considered that i done everything that said at the forums, close all programas)

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:18 pm
mukinha283 wrote:
just want to understand why xigncode blocks everything.....i played yesterday and had no problems now that i install dxtory for record bf3 gameplays xigncode don't let me play ava....i close, uninstal dxtory, used ccleaner to clean register of dxtoryl and still have this problem, i also close razer program (i use to play ava whit that program open), but it's not working.....one more time that proves that it doesn't matter if is aeria or ijji taking care of the game A.V.A.....still have big problems and looks like you even care.....

First problem - we still see hacks
Second problem - that xigncode program cant alow to use dxtory to record your game, or other programs that just running on your computer
Third problem - always a match got a dc, and we dont know why

I hope you resolve those problems, cause i really like to play that game, but the way that things do, makes me dont play

That my problem with xigncode....0xE019100B error (considered that i done everything that said at the forums, close all programas)  

Aeria doesn't control what you have on your computer, nor do they control how well coded XIGNCode3 is. If you changed something when you installed DXtory use a system restore to change the settings to before you installed it.

surveyonline818

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Yea ive tried all of that. none of this worked. Havnt been able to play this gme for the past week cause of this **** error....0xE019100B. soo stupid. o n the hackers are back. patch did nothing.

mukasan

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:07 pm
it's incredible how aeria works....they don't even care about the problems that xigncode it's causing to their players.....i just installed dxtory, as i said just installed dxtory and can't play ava anymore.....the newbie xigncode program dont allow me to play anymore, but newbie xigncode program can allow to players that uses unrealbot play.....here is a example that i talking about

thx aeria you really look for your players

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:09 pm
mukasan wrote:
it's incredible how aeria works....they don't even care about the problems that xigncode it's causing to their players.....i just installed dxtory, as i said just installed dxtory and can't play ava anymore.....the newbie xigncode program dont allow me to play anymore, but newbie xigncode program can allow to players that uses unrealbot play.....here is a example that i talking about

thx aeria you really look for your players  

The difference is that UB makes their hack specifically to bypass XIGN. Dxtory makes their program generically to work with many games.

moonbooy

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:44 am
i have Logitech Gaming Software

and after deliting it and restarting

i get the same erorr

now Wher is the problime ?????????????