Author Message

paolocard123

Rank 0
paolocard123
Joined
14 Mar 2011
Posts
76
Location
Philippines
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:32 pm
Character Name: KaiserGraive (or simply Kaiser)
Dream/Desire: To roam the world as a free man
Class: Berserker>Warlord>Death Knight
Sprite Name: Enryu
Favorite Line: memento mori... (when killing, it means remember your mortality)
Hometown: White Spring Village
Characteristics: Silent and cold type. A ruthless killer with smart tactics. Remains loyal to whoever frees him from his prison.
Guild: N/A (Not interested in guilds)
Advertisement

warownslife

Rank 0
Joined
14 Oct 2011
Posts
43
Location
United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:55 am
Character name: Warownslife (War for short)
Dream/Desire: 1 hit kill every enemy.
Class: Warlord.
Sprite name: Mogle.
Favorite line: N/A
HomeTown: Jale
Characteristics: Bored, always looking for a kill. Businessman when not killing, wears white suit and tie, even to battle. Wields a giant axe.
Guild: Genosis.

Tekkom123

Rank 0
Joined
27 May 2012
Posts
5
Location
India
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:18 am

Looking for heros

Im ivery intersted....
Character Name: GaGrrrrmmmm
Dream/Desire: To kill all the evils and free Saphael from evils.
Class: Novice>Acolyte>Priest>Sage>Mystic>Shaman
Sprite Name: GaGrrrmmlol
Favorite Line: Hel l Yea! GaGrrrrmmmm never surrenders. Go away evils! or, DIE!
Hometown: Jale
Characteristics: Thinks smart, never leave things in pending, cool, if said by me then it will be done, dont like liars, likes to joke and laugh, hate waiting, likes reading.
Guild: Plethora

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
Joined
20 Dec 2009
Posts
229
Location
The Shadow World........ United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:52 am

Re: Dai the paladin thing loool

StormHazuki wrote:
Story mad eme laugh so i said AH WHY NOT XD


Character Name: Galaxina
Dream/Desire: To summon the power of the Sprite Kings once again and Resurect My sister who was Killed by the Emmasary
Class: Sharpshooter
Sprite Name: BlackStar
Favorite Line: I failed once. I will not fail again.
Hometown: Kaslow
Characteristics: Used to be young, immature, kind, and very sweet, after the death of sister, Becomes Dark. Deadly, Swift, Mysterious, Badass, Rebel, and Very. Quiet.
Guild: Reminicent  


Sister's name?
Talent: Small glances into the future.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
Joined
20 Dec 2009
Posts
229
Location
The Shadow World........ United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:53 am
paolocard123 wrote:
Character Name: KaiserGraive (or simply Kaiser)
Dream/Desire: To roam the world as a free man
Class: Berserker>Warlord>Death Knight
Sprite Name: Enryu
Favorite Line: memento mori... (when killing, it means remember your mortality)
Hometown: White Spring Village
Characteristics: Silent and cold type. A ruthless killer with smart tactics. Remains loyal to whoever frees him from his prison.
Guild: N/A (Not interested in guilds)  


Interesting. Would you like to aid the Dark Messengers? XD
Talent: Able to detect weak spot of opponent.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
Joined
20 Dec 2009
Posts
229
Location
The Shadow World........ United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:55 am
warownslife wrote:
Character name: Warownslife (War for short)
Dream/Desire: 1 hit kill every enemy.
Class: Warlord.
Sprite name: Mogle.
Favorite line: N/A
HomeTown: Jale
Characteristics: Bored, always looking for a kill. Businessman when not killing, wears white suit and tie, even to battle. Wields a giant axe.
Guild: Genosis.  


Another recruit for the Dark Messengers. Or Assassins Plus Academy.
Talent: Able to absorb half of your opponents power.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
Joined
20 Dec 2009
Posts
229
Location
The Shadow World........ United States
PostedNov 13, 2012 5:57 am

Re: Looking for heros

Im ivery intersted....
Tekkom123 wrote:
Character Name: GaGrrrrmmmm
Dream/Desire: To kill all the evils and free Saphael from evils.
Class: Novice>Acolyte>Priest>Sage>Mystic>Shaman
Sprite Name: GaGrrrmmlol
Favorite Line: Hel l Yea! GaGrrrrmmmm never surrenders. Go away evils! or, DIE!
Hometown: Jale
Characteristics: Thinks smart, never leave things in pending, cool, if said by me then it will be done, dont like liars, likes to joke and laugh, hate waiting, likes reading.
Guild: Plethora  


Talent: Natural with magic.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

NeedForSpeedfan

Rank 0
Joined
22 Nov 2010
Posts
3
Location
Canada
PostedNov 14, 2012 4:41 pm
I wanna add 2 characters.

Character Name: Akotom
Eye colour: Black
Dream/Desire: To Reclaim her status as a DemiGod(main motive)
Class: Necromancer/Demonologist
Sprite Name: DarkSide
Favorite Line: "This.....IS....... AWESOME!!!!!!!"
Hometown: Unknown (little is known about her hometown due to the fact she is a half of a complete soul)
Characteristics: Is half of a complete soul (along with Motoka), self centered, rarely listens, gets excited too easy
Guild: CipherPol10
Organization: New Saphael Order Resistance (Semedyno's former group from the future)


Character Name: Motoka
Eye colour: Gold
Dream/Desire: To Reclaim her status as a DemiGod(Main motive)
Class: Cleric/Prophet
Sprite Name: LightSide
Favorite Line: "This isn't working...... any plans?"
Hometown: Unknown (little is known about her hometown due to the fact she is a half of a complete soul)
Characteristics: Is half of a complete soul (along with Akotom), kind hearted, and listens to others, is the calmest of the 2
Guild: CipherPol10
Organization: New Saphael Order Resistance (Semedyno's former group from the future)


Info about both: Also from the same time as Semedyno, they are best friends of Semedyno, Partialy failed Experiment Created by the New Saphael Order by splitting one persons soul into 2 seperate entitys(they were once a powerful DemiGod of Saphael), Rarely seen apart, Best coordination skills when working side by side (probably due to them being basicly 1 whole person even tho theyre now seperate beings)


More Info to come if needed

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
Joined
20 Dec 2009
Posts
229
Location
The Shadow World........ United States
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:36 pm
NeedForSpeedfan wrote:
I wanna add 2 characters.

Character Name: Akotom
Eye colour: Black
Dream/Desire: To Reclaim her status as a DemiGod(main motive)
Class: Necromancer/Demonologist
Sprite Name: DarkSide
Favorite Line: "This.....IS....... AWESOME!!!!!!!"
Hometown: Unknown (little is known about her hometown due to the fact she is a half of a complete soul)
Characteristics: Is half of a complete soul (along with Motoka), self centered, rarely listens, gets excited too easy
Guild: CipherPol10
Organization: New Saphael Order Resistance (Semedyno's former group from the future)


Character Name: Motoka
Eye colour: Gold
Dream/Desire: To Reclaim her status as a DemiGod(Main motive)
Class: Cleric/Prophet
Sprite Name: LightSide
Favorite Line: "This isn't working...... any plans?"
Hometown: Unknown (little is known about her hometown due to the fact she is a half of a complete soul)
Characteristics: Is half of a complete soul (along with Akotom), kind hearted, and listens to others, is the calmest of the 2
Guild: CipherPol10
Organization: New Saphael Order Resistance (Semedyno's former group from the future)


Info about both: Also from the same time as Semedyno, they are best friends of Semedyno, Partialy failed Experiment Created by the New Saphael Order by splitting one persons soul into 2 seperate entitys(they were once a powerful DemiGod of Saphael), Rarely seen apart, Best coordination skills when working side by side (probably due to them being basicly 1 whole person even tho theyre now seperate beings)


More Info to come if needed  


Talent: Able to see where the other one is.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

Roland_01

Rank 0
Roland_01
Joined
16 May 2010
Posts
6
Location
Canada
PostedNov 16, 2012 5:30 pm
heres a character for ya! hope you like it

Character Name: ChaosWinry
Dream/Desire: to rid the world of good and evil and make Chaos reign over all
Class: Necromancer/Demonologist
Sprite Name: Fixemup
Favorite Line: "Good? Evil? HA!!! only Chaos is the true winner!!!"
Hometown: Nombardi Town (Twin Lion Mountain area)
Characteristics: Powerful in Chaos spells and able to manipulate the minds of anyone, Smart, Able to change her body to a strange mist to avoid direct attacks.
Guild: N/A

More info: when she was a young girl she found a small locket inside it was 1 of the 12 entitys of Chaos that was sealed away in the last Saphael war. not knowing what was inside she opened the locket and her soul was absorbed by the locket allowing the Chaos Entity that was inside to take over her body. her real soul is now trapped in the locket.

if you need more info i'll gladly give it

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: