malcontoy

Rank 0
malcontoy
PostedNov 16, 2012 5:26 pm

T.T

i think... with this event there will only be more powerful to the powerful people T.T
Advertisement

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedNov 22, 2012 7:09 am
to tell you the truth although the Cerberus is more developed Smile i can see passion and determination in Pheonix. When these two servers merged in reality i was afraid. Because Pheonix looked amazingly powerful and scary Smile and to tel you the truth they really are leaving a mark on us cerberus folks Smile but in reality yes this event kinda is difficult on them

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:09 pm
eh too much of them are like cheeze and raven pearl wise all harms it was pretty sad how much they cared about power. why be scared of empty power?

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:22 pm
Solarius believe it or not cheez puts some Defense and attack and stuff liek that in. He is not pure Harm like Raven. and in reality. Raven stats are already Very good. Even with full harm so they actually have good enough stats . cuz compared to our stats their stats is way beyond ours

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:31 pm
true but i think you miss what i'm saying. a lot of phoenix players put on harm cause they thought high pow means your good. some of us have the crappiest pows in the server but still can kick bums left and right. you're right but i use him as an example cause he's awesome Very Happy. raven is meh. he only has those stats cause of his spear and jewelry. we won't count his syns cause everyone our lv should be expected to have them. cheezecake is almost all 1k stats. yours are close to 1k all too. mine are closing into it by the day. raven his stats aren't all 1k he just hits heavy cause he's spamming lv4 and slv4 harms which make it so he has maybe 2k+ off.

my point is spamming all harms is what a lot of ppl lv45+ tend to do. most phoenix players thought by copying that they'd be just as strong. power is a lie in the long run. which honestly makes this kind of event silly if it's trying to give recognition to the strongest combat ready players in the server. you can have all the harm and power in the world till you're blue in the face but that doesn't mean jack if you can't take a hit or hit your target. it's common sense. O.O

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:40 pm
Oh Smile nicely said solar Smile now what u said is more clear haha Smile

But to tell u the truth. Harm spamming can determine a battle. lol

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:42 pm
well idk about that lol. still matters if you can hit em and pearls activating your crits. i'll probably be the only lv 50 on here that won't use harm pearls at all but my pow will never be in HOF or hall of fame.

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:49 pm
You dont ned harm to be on hall of fame Smile that is already proven Smile but with no harm your pow will be weaker but to tell you the truth i agree with u . too much of a good thing is bad thing harm is NOTHING without offense and Luck and Offense is bad without harm because pow will be weak Smile well weaker without harm Smile But if you go to Chinese/ Viet ddtank. They will go full harm because their stats are already too good and no point on adding usless stats when you can pow 1 hit kill them with all that harm Smile

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:02 pm
well yeah and no. honestly no point in adding additional harm to yourself through pearls it makes no sense. when +15 comes out our weps will get more harm. you get more harm from your weapons too so those with keris, janelle, ares, undead axe, boomerang, spear all have a huge advantage. the closest thing players got to that is t progress which supplements 230 harm. its your weapons that will determine the real outcome of your fights. same goes for spamming armor it is pointless cause you can get that boost and more when you fort your gear up more later. just focusing on your stats will make or break you in the fights. or being dug or double teamed which we all know is annoying and for another thread all together. 2k off if i recall right you'd hit for 5k with a crit on someone with 1k def-1.5k defense. without buff you'd slice away 3k on crit and 1.9k normal. it's the stats.

let's say your harm doesn't change at all. you go from using a basket dealing 1.4k a hit with 347 and 1.5k with 346 no crits. now change your weapon to a nugget or medical kit with more offense. your dmg jumps up to 1.8 with 347 and 2k with 346 no crits. the only change is with your offense. your harm remained the same however.

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:06 pm
Ehh you know wha ti ahve to say Smile Who cares whether ur full harm or ful lstats Smile the real outcome isn't the weapon Smile its the player Smile But in reality i agree with you . Whats the oint on events like this? Cuz you could be rich and spend so much but in the end will lose by a nub lvl 3 pro digger Smile haha Smile