GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:57 pm
The irony. You see, I'm capped and I never stated to fight now, have I? Lul. I've known 'of' Final and heard both negative and positive things about these bunch. Both negativity and positive shows that Final is a competitive guild; I actually know a few of their early and late members. For one, you're stating that I am taking sides where I said that I am taking neither side. Wiz can hate me, he doesn't know me so such hate doesn't bother me, I'm stating simple solutions that can potentially solve this conversation. As for the 'Genius Politician'; I'm no politician in person but this is how I communicate, virtually and reality. Once again, it never fails to entertain me when one speaks to another like they know them in person. There is nothing to understand whether one cares or doesn't over their characters dying and thus, I never mentioned such. This conversation started about whose top PVP in Troy, no? Then why don't PublicEnemy war against Final on here? Same concept, different game; if PE was top, as Wiz mentioned, then they wouldn't mind proving so and war against Final on DKO. Common sense, something many people seem to lack, nowadays. *Face desk*.

<br> Defiance is recruiting! Click here for more information!
Advertisement

BestForumName

Rank 0
BestForumName
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:14 pm
I am not reading that wall of text as i do not really care lol sorry. you talk/type too much.

Oh, The irony.

GoSuperbPVP

Rank 0
GoSuperbPVP
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:24 pm
Once more, I'll rest another case. Now, PublicEnemy&Friends should stop derailing the Final guild thread, as do I. ;]

<br> Defiance is recruiting! Click here for more information!

BestForumName

Rank 0
BestForumName
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:26 pm
once more, you did not have a case.

Oh, The irony.

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:51 pm
GoSuperbPVP wrote:
Once more, I'll rest another case. Now, PublicEnemy&Friends should stop derailing the Final guild thread, as do I. ;]  

Gotta prove your better once game comes out...

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:40 pm
Stats are back to normal I'll throw down with pe anytime anyplace lets go.

blueiron010

Rank 0
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:09 pm
did i mention we own a castle?

TheAmbiance

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:15 am

Keen

What we DO NOT want from you: We don't need crybabies, QQ'ers, cheaters, scammers, people that can't follow simple instruction, people that are weak minded and weak willed. We do not need people that are overly sensitive and people that are easily offended and angered.  

I'm interested in joining your guild, purely based on the text quoted above. Many times when I have played MMORPG's I feel hassled by people who are easily offended, who can't handle a bit of jest. It's not something that is often highlighted as a "guild value", and it's something I find really annoying. I want to be in a guild where I can talk a bit of ****, if you know what I mean. Anyway...

Class: Shadowmage
Ventrilo: Yeah
Previous MMO experience: Knight Online, Gunz Online, Heroes of the Three Kingdoms, Sevencore.

majestic862

Rank 0
majestic862
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Keen

TheAmbiance wrote:

What we DO NOT want from you: We don't need crybabies, QQ'ers, cheaters, scammers, people that can't follow simple instruction, people that are weak minded and weak willed. We do not need people that are overly sensitive and people that are easily offended and angered.  

I'm interested in joining your guild, purely based on the text quoted above. Many times when I have played MMORPG's I feel hassled by people who are easily offended, who can't handle a bit of jest. It's not something that is often highlighted as a "guild value", and it's something I find really annoying. I want to be in a guild where I can talk a bit of ****, if you know what I mean. Anyway...

Class: Shadowmage
Ventrilo: Yeah
Previous MMO experience: Knight Online, Gunz Online, Heroes of the Three Kingdoms, Sevencore.  

I left you a private message. Smile

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:46 am
Imma make a guild called MyLittlePwnies :3

RETIRED
Some people get high on conflict and drama. Stay away from it all and live on cupcakes..