Author Message

claudiojoana

Rank 0
Joined
02 Dec 2007
Posts
9
Location
Braganca Portugal
PostedNov 14, 2012 2:59 pm

beta,classes,wipe ??

hi all, so :

1- when cbt end?
2- when open beta start?
3- wipe? ( mostly games after cbt yes )
4- wich classes will we have at open beta ?
5- is that a ranger/gunner class?
6- is there a male ranger/gunner? or stupid class gender lock ?
7- loving this game already Smile

ty
Advertisement

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
Joined
07 Mar 2010
Posts
962
Location
TekkenForce Town Italy
PostedNov 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: beta,classes,wipe ??

claudiojoana wrote:
1- when cbt end?
2- when open beta start?
3- wipe? ( mostly games after cbt yes )
4- wich classes will we have at open beta ?
5- is that a ranger/gunner class?
6- is there a male ranger/gunner? or stupid class gender lock ?
7- loving this game already Smile  
1 - Maybe it will stay a month
2 - After the closed beta ofc Razz
3 - Yes there will be an obviously wipe
4 - the same as we have now for sure and maybe also the Archer class. There was this rumors during the waiting.
5 - There is the Archer class
6 - If Aeria will unlock the "Gender Lock" we will may have a free gender for all the character, but no one can say for sure at moment
7 - Same as me Razz

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
Joined
14 Jul 2011
Posts
4442
Location
Swag City United States
PostedNov 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Re: beta,classes,wipe ??

claudiojoana wrote:
hi all, so :

1- when cbt end? There is no official date set.
2- when open beta start?CB is still in progress. But after CB ends and the bugs get fixed than OB will start
3- wipe? ( mostly games after cbt yes ) Yes there will be a wipe, 1 time after CB.
4- wich classes will we have at open beta ?Same classes as now probably now. Until the upcoming patches release them
5- is that a ranger/gunner class?Not sure.
6- is there a male ranger/gunner? or stupid class gender lock ?
7- loving this game already :)Aeria should be sending in the suggestion list that includes removing Gender lock. So hopefully the listen.

ty  

Some of Bryan's answers were correct but giving you more information.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
Joined
04 Apr 2011
Posts
815
Location
United States
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Re: beta,classes,wipe ??

Bryan.Fury wrote:

6 - If Aeria will unlock the "Gender Lock" we will may have a free gender for all the character, but no one can say for sure at moment  


Which would mean Aeria asking RPG Factory to make all new models for each race, for every armor, and every costume, just for our version because a couple of people can't handle it.

I make no Rupaulogies.

Yewdead

Rank 0
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
5
Location
Florence, Al United States
PostedNov 14, 2012 8:11 pm
An admin posted in the shoutbox a while back that CB would last 2 week and OB would be within 1 maybe 2 weeks of CB ending

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
Joined
14 Jul 2011
Posts
4442
Location
Swag City United States
PostedNov 14, 2012 8:36 pm
Yewdead wrote:
An admin posted in the shoutbox a while back that CB would last 2 week and OB would be within 1 maybe 2 weeks of CB ending  


Lets not worry to much on when CB will end. And I think CB will be much more longer than 2 weeks.

Ona

Rank 5
Ona
Joined
21 Mar 2007
Posts
4775
Location
Michigan United States
PostedNov 15, 2012 12:06 am
1- when cbt end?
Closed beta will end when the game is ready for open beta. This will probably be after all in-game systems (e.g. crafting, guild, siege warfare) have been mostly tested by the players. I have not heard a timeframe yet.

2- when open beta start?
Open beta will start after closed beta ends. There should be a client patch at that time to add in any changes/fixes figured out during closed beta testing. We will also receive additional in-game systems that weren't part of closed beta (e.g. Elections).

3- wipe? ( mostly games after cbt yes )
Yes.

4- wich classes will we have at open beta ?
The same classes we have now: Paladin, Shadowmage, Sorceress, and Warrior.

5- is that a ranger/gunner class?
The Korean version added an Archer class not too long ago. The US version will receive this content in the future.

6- is there a male ranger/gunner? or stupid class gender lock ?
The Archer class added to the Korean version is playable only by the Diel race, which is female. The gender lock was not Aeria's idea and is not in their control; it's just part of the way Halgame designed DKO.

7- loving this game already Smile
Mr. Green

"Attitude. Humor. Action. The combination of these three elements will be the pathway to your success."

fedefo123

Rank 0
fedefo123
Joined
10 Jul 2012
Posts
171
Location
Uruguay
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:46 am
Ona wrote:
5- is that a ranger/gunner class?
The Korean version added an Archer class not too long ago. The US version will receive this content in the future.

6- is there a male ranger/gunner? or stupid class gender lock ?
The Archer class added to the Korean version is playable only by the Diel race, which is female. The gender lock was not Aeria's idea and is not in their control; it's just part of the way Halgame designed DKO.  


OMG other female race -.-
We males don't have any mages and now we have no range class at all *sigh
I really hope devs release a male race with range at least in future updates.

Tootsiepop with this gender lock >.<

Nice info, thank you Ona.

claudiojoana

Rank 0
Joined
02 Dec 2007
Posts
9
Location
Braganca Portugal
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:04 pm
Ona wrote:
6- is there a male ranger/gunner? or stupid class gender lock ?
The Archer class added to the Korean version is playable only by the Diel race, which is female. The gender lock was not Aeria's idea and is not in their control; it's just part of the way Halgame designed DKO.  


female archer, bah , unnistalling game... to bad

samcosta13

Rank 0
samcosta13
Joined
13 Aug 2012
Posts
5
Location
Brazil
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:23 pm
Too much whining cause cant play as a female character...pretty stupid if ya ask me.
Anyway they should take their time with cbt nobody wants any major bugs around right?
Btw can't wait for Diel race and Archer class Very Happy
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: