Rank 1
PostedSep 08, 2012 6:39 am
Memphis wrote:
oky101 wrote:
Free Weapon bomb event:]  
\

There is one right now.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1620941

All you have to do is submit a screen shot that is funny, and picked by a GM, and we will provide you with 1 weapon bomb of choice if you win  

Dear Memphis, I have an idea what can solve 2 problems. There are inactive players and dissatisfied players and both of them. Lets make an time limited event, like IJJI did about a year ago. Play ~150 match in a week for the highest price, or something like this. I reccomend this, because I'm a fan player and I guess that everyone would like this too.
Advertisement

Bknighti68

Rank 2
PostedSep 09, 2012 8:35 pm

How bout you do the good vs bad thing like ijji did a while ago?
Good vs Bad
(blue) vs (red)

Who ever gets the most kills wins a gun and some 5-10k sp

Good or bad both get wings with like 2-3 inc in speed and like 3-4 body defense and 1 inc in sp

kmiller80

Rank 1
kmiller80
PostedOct 10, 2012 8:14 pm
Try making a new map or horror mode zombie.

bizzman12342

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2012 5:42 am

:D

I think this is much greater then ijji and i am just enjoying usf more now because i have awsome reasons to play like timed events, perm wb, weapon tiers and just things like that where on ijji they werent really about the players. Anywaiz all i want is lower ping LOL i know its pretty much impossible but its just sad for me and other players.

kkO_O

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Need more EVENTS!!!!

i think you gys should do a playtime event that involvs only WBs.Like play 2 hours and get a 1 try WB. Play 3 hours and get a 5 try WB. Play 5 hours and get a 11 try WB. And play 10 hours and get a mystery box. That contains a 1 try or a 5 try or a 11 try or a 55 try or the gun. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS. EVRYONE WILL <3 THIS EVENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 10, 2012 11:22 pm
People are starting to abuse these playtime events and so I think it would be a good idea to start something like a kill count event. In addition, with the new weapon transfer system just coming in. I think it would be a good idea to include 1 free weapon transfer as a prize or something!

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedNov 13, 2012 10:08 pm
How about an event with daily missions (play x games in mode z, get x kills in mode z, play x hours in mode z), completing each mission gets you better and better prizes:
Complete 1 mission: Double Up 3 days
Complete 3 missions: Points x2 7 days
Complete 5 missions: 1 piece weapon bomb
Complete 7 missions: 5 piece weapon bomb
Complete all 10 missions: 11 piece weapon bomb

or something like that.

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:48 pm
You can organize a long Play time with great prizes

mohamad_toobji

Rank 1
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Re: Promotion suggestions

M4LacHi wrote:
sdu96 wrote:
Well before the dragon m4 became a bomb gun it was from an exclusive event that only happened one time in all my hours of playing SF on ijji. The event was really neat that rewarded players for completing games (not single battles). To get the dragon m4 all people had to do was play 90 games within the events time frame and it was instantly awarded. The fun thing about this event was that their were milestones in the event that gave away sp and secondaries too. You should try this event with a new exclusive gun that you will never ever release again (like ijji did...).
So all in all this would be really neat! And I know this is CLEARLY THE BEST event SF players would want to have. Correct me if I'm wrong ;D.  

I agree with Sdu96, i think he bring up a good idea here. i remember this event like it was yesterday. Something like this is what it would take for this community to start playing more.

This are the guns in my opinion i would like to be given out.

1. White Unicorn M4a1
2.Water F200
3. Victory Ak47
4. Thompson M1A1
5. EXUSIAI M4a1
6.Black Dragon M4A1
7. Gpc_P90
8. Camo G3

1. SV-98
2.Skull PSG-1
3.Oskal PSG-1
4.Gpc_Fr-F2
5. Blaser R93

1. Degtyarev

1. Gold Desert eagle

1. Dragon Claw
2. Police Stick

Malachi  

Seriously? I Like That Too Bad i Didnt Complete 90 Rounds on ijji and i didnt get Sad i was a new player...

repelsteeltje10

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:03 pm
I would really like to see à gift box event, how i imagine it: you get à gift box like every 3 games u play, 1 week or 2 weeks long. In this gift boxes can be anything, from weapon bombs to à Perm gun to double xp to à sp bomb, pls no guns for à couple of days;) i think alot people would like this cuz its always excited to see what u get, just like à weapon bomb if u get THE perm gun, And if you get an weapon bomb in ur gift box it Will be double exciting Very Happy thanks!

Posted By Aeria Mobile