Kenaani

Rank 0
PostedNov 10, 2012 9:02 am
I wish we would at least get an update stating that there will be no update for the next week/month, so i dont have to check with unreasonable expectations every single day, but can actually check once a week without missing out on updates
Advertisement

overlordxeildan

Rank 0
overlordxeildan
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:04 pm
this game is probably not gonna come out till one of their old games start to die out. I bet it is already prepared just gathering dust.

Xeildan King of thiefs

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 10, 2012 1:40 pm
overlordxeildan wrote:
this game is probably not gonna come out till one of their old games start to die out. I bet it is already prepared just gathering dust.  

you figured that out all by yourself?
good boy! you deserve a cookie.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:00 pm
overlordxeildan wrote:

It's like you read nothing and just kinda posted lol
Yes the game has mostly been prepared (finally), but everything else you said is incorrect.

whitenuts00

Rank 1
whitenuts00
PostedNov 10, 2012 2:02 pm
overlordxeildan wrote:

Except it makes no sense considering the game's situation in its home country, Korea.

CaptorSollux

Rank 0
CaptorSollux
Space...sure, let's go with that United States
PostedNov 11, 2012 11:50 pm
yara4ever wrote:
It takes a lot of time to produce a game and more time to fix all the bugs that are in it. So if you're patient you'll be rewarded with a great game without all the nasty bugs that make playing the game horrible.

Of course it doesn't help if they won't give us some update about what they're up to, but it also doesn't help if everyone's going to whine about it -.-  

It takes even longer when the game pretty much bombed in other countries due to the enormous amount of bugs and problems the game had. So seeing as how the game is currently being rebuilt I'm not surprised at the wait time.

And what's the point in having an update with nothing substantial in it? I'm sure once they make a major break through with the game they'll let us know. For right now let them work and just enjoy whatever else Aeria has to offer, or go play some other MMO. GW2 is doing a fantastic job at holding me over so far.

AlienJay

Rank 0
AlienJay
PostedNov 13, 2012 9:14 am
I remember when people thought this game would come out summer 2011 xD we were all waiting for it lol.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:18 pm
Yes! Dota 2 has been doing a good job at holding me over so far. You guys should try out dota2 when it comes out of cb. It's really awesome!

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 16, 2012 11:40 am
AlienJay wrote:
I remember when people thought this game would come out summer 2011 xD we were all waiting for it lol.  

I feel like everyone will be disappointed because it won't come out in summer 2013. Well at least they'll be satisfied with the next testing phase.

yarigen

Rank 1
yarigen
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:11 pm
For all those that are tired of waiting around for the AGE Alpha/CBT/OBT, or are just impatient for lime, try this thread.

"We can be together forever; every minute of every day. No more privacy, no more quiet, no more alone. Every room you ever go in, I'll already be there; waiting, forever and ever, until the end of time." - Air.