iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 14, 2012 8:08 am
damienredford wrote:
Yea I don't think they'd actually add it either cause we all know Aeria lol, but dreams can be dreamed. I spam Youtube daily looking for new videos to watch seeing as I don't enjoy playing GF much anymore but still love the PvP.  

It's devs work to make content, so x-Legend* not Aeria.

Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedNov 14, 2012 8:47 am
iBambi wrote:
damienredford wrote:
Yea I don't think they'd actually add it either cause we all know Aeria lol, but dreams can be dreamed. I spam Youtube daily looking for new videos to watch seeing as I don't enjoy playing GF much anymore but still love the PvP.  

It's devs work to make content, so x-Legend* not Aeria.  
Anything that doesn't involve the devs taking a break is too much work.

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
PostedNov 14, 2012 9:10 am
Let's look at the gashs and cuts in PVP before we look towards the cosmetic appeal. That being said, mid game join and arena lock, and for extra measures might as well throw in a lover stack. Probably will never be implemented but was worth mentioning again.

EskimoxKitty

Rank 0
EskimoxKitty
PostedNov 16, 2012 11:12 am
I don't think it has anything to do with devs not wanting to o.o
It would just be really hard to add something with this much magnitude that hasn't been done before.
It really is a nice idea though.
But I highly agree with Silent, mid game join should be re-added, it woould help drastically with the number of no result matches.

GMMokona

GameMaster: USA
GMMokona
PostedNov 16, 2012 12:16 pm
As cool as this type of feature would be, it has a low possibility of ever happening because it requires too much modification of a base feature. There's limits to how much of a modification we would ever request and this goes way beyond it.

We can modify the amount of people in pvp, the level bracket, the points gained, the length of the matches - things like that. But to add a whole separate area where you can observe and whatnot, just wouldn't be plausible.

It DOES sound cool, but just wouldn't happen.

If it does randomly show up in a future patch, then awesomesauce, though.