gothalls

Rank 2
gothalls
PostedNov 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Dear GMs/PM could we get 6 channels

Over crowed channels
Hello no matter what map i,m on or channel i'm getting KS on kill after kill of mobs.

we went from 2 busy servers to 1 lagging almost crashing sever.

Would it be possible to add 2 more channel to spread are population out to counter are lag and give us room to lvl?

I personally get upset when i target a mob some one no were go trying get it before me. thing is this is on all maps from over crowding. Maybe Gaia player are used to Kill Stealing cause 2 years of botting .

But i find it rude If we had more channel maybe this solve these small problems i'm sure others having this problem too Sad

Ty for your time if possible great:) if not we all suffer Sad

The man who flees from battle come's back to kill another Day MUHAHAHAAH
Advertisement

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 14, 2012 10:22 pm
i didnt think there was any lag at all just change to a different channel

dx0520

Rank 3
dx0520
PostedNov 14, 2012 10:24 pm
2 busy servers?

CollinEvan

Rank 2
PostedNov 14, 2012 11:14 pm
On the "server merge information topic is says,

FAQ for Server Merger

How many channels will there be?
4 channels for Ponchee. PVP channels have been removed for all the servers.

Sooo, why is there still PVP on channel 4?

karenskid2

Rank 0
karenskid2
PostedNov 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Really now..

We all need to stop comparing servers and complaining about each other. It's not Bodor vs. Gaia anymore, it's Ponchee. Plain and simple. We need to get over our animosity and get along, or RQ the game. Neutral KS'ing happened on both servers, and now it's happening because we have so many people squished into one, that we don't have much room for grinding. Find a new spot, party with the people KS'ing you, change channels, you have options. As for the lag, channel 1 seems to be the worst for me, though not unbearable.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 14, 2012 11:34 pm
I don't experience any lag at all on any of the channels, Why spread the population out when the merge happened because population was spread so thin anyway?

And Collin, if you check the Patch Notes you will see that they intended to remove the PvP channel, but it didn't work.

<center></center>

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedNov 14, 2012 11:51 pm
Which map are you experiencing lag on?
I have been on 1 & 3 and I spent most of my time in Kaslow.

Please no attacks on players coming from server 'X', it's bound to cause an outrage. I'm sure you'll have the decency to get rid of that.

As for WFF+ it'll die down soon as more players reach the higher levels. I believe that the Butterflies/Apes area in WFF is a little bit more vacant than other parts of the map if you're there.

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedNov 16, 2012 9:46 am
No point to adding more channels when they merged because it was too spread out. I'm enjoying actually seeing people while I'm out grinding and such. If there's too many people/ lag, just change channels. I have only had the slightest amount of lag on channel 1, and barely even there. A lot depends on your connection/ computer. You might try adding Game Booster to your computer. It shuts down a lot of background stuff temporarily so your game can run better. I use it and it's great!

GMMokona

GameMaster: USA
GMMokona
PostedNov 16, 2012 12:08 pm
Ponchee will not get more than 4 channels unless we see all four current channels yellow/red every day at peek hours.

What whoeverxwins pretty much sums up how we feel on the matter nicely. We don't want the player-base for that server to be spread thin and at this time, do not see enough activity to warrant more channels.