skuxemup

Rank 1
skuxemup
PostedNov 16, 2012 12:22 am
So far in 80's these people have caught my attention

WRL - SlowMoe
MST - Silvia(something)

for now that's it will update as people make me stop and look :3

lvl90 Hawkeye, lvl90 Saint, lvl8X Avatar, lvl70 Proph, lvl80 Proph, lvl40 Sage ~~~Illannia~~~ ^It's BritneyBish^

ThreeLeggedCar

Rank 0
ThreeLeggedCar
PostedNov 16, 2012 3:28 am
Here, I'll start off a proper list

Warlord | SlowMoe, ChristianG13 | A lot of them leveled out so I don't really know anymore. Any WL with a +15/18 80 yellow set and who knows how to play decently well. Also WL's should not be allowed sleep gr. ;-;

Templar | IcyWhiteSnow, GSSalad | Icy has incredible movement speed and really good hitrate too, damages for a decent bit, and Salad for the last time you are tanky enough dammit D<

Sharpshooter | Forbidd3n, Aionz | Forbidd3n is is somehow even more annoying with his melee SS build, what the crap Mikey. Aionz is decent, haven't really played against him much though. Only two that really stand out in 80 atm.

Darkstalker | xLito | Lito wins this. He's the best dkst in 80 atm by quite a bit.

Prophet | Deerling | Because Jaycie will kill me if I put someone else :c Nah, she hasn't pvp'd that much in the last few days, but I've seen her at work a lot previously, and I still think she's the best.

Mystic | SilviaxSaint, Juusei | That bird form is annoying, she's heaps tanky to boot. Silence, snare, stun and run. Also I haven't seen kikiboo arena in quite some time. Juju wins for eating people in wolf form Screw you sleep and your longer-than stun cooldown ;c

Archmage | IcyXX, Grizzard | Icy is going to be terrifying at 80 when he gets his +18 staff set up. Grizzard I haven't seen lately, but reputation still stands.

Demonologist | SayukiS2, Jibrill | Sayuki is really OP, although she prefers to leave a party and run solo through arena, something to do with KS'ing I believe. Jibrill has been awol a bit, but he's still a scary DMON with really OP capabilities.

SecondShadow | Lv 90 Hawkeye | GF | xNanaki | Lv 78 SS | GF | Sloth | L. Colonel | Wolfteam |

z4ch

Rank 1
z4ch
PostedNov 16, 2012 10:33 am
ThreeLeggedCar wrote:
Here, I'll start off a proper list

Warlord | SlowMoe, ChristianG13 | A lot of them leveled out so I don't really know anymore. Any WL with a +15/18 80 yellow set and who knows how to play decently well. Also WL's should not be allowed sleep gr. ;-;

Templar | IcyWhiteSnow, GSSalad | Icy has incredible movement speed and really good hitrate too, damages for a decent bit, and Salad for the last time you are tanky enough dammit D<

Sharpshooter | Forbidd3n, Aionz | Forbidd3n is is somehow even more annoying with his melee SS build, what the crap Mikey. Aionz is decent, haven't really played against him much though. Only two that really stand out in 80 atm.

Darkstalker | xLito | Lito wins this. He's the best dkst in 80 atm by quite a bit.

Prophet | Deerling | Because Jaycie will kill me if I put someone else :c Nah, she hasn't pvp'd that much in the last few days, but I've seen her at work a lot previously, and I still think she's the best.

Mystic | SilviaxSaint, Juusei | That bird form is annoying, she's heaps tanky to boot. Silence, snare, stun and run. Also I haven't seen kikiboo arena in quite some time. Juju wins for eating people in wolf form Screw you sleep and your longer-than stun cooldown ;c

Archmage | IcyXX, Grizzard | Icy is going to be terrifying at 80 when he gets his +18 staff set up. Grizzard I haven't seen lately, but reputation still stands.

Demonologist | SayukiS2, Jibrill | Sayuki is really OP, although she prefers to leave a party and run solo through arena, something to do with KS'ing I believe. Jibrill has been awol a bit, but he's still a scary DMON with really OP capabilities.  

LOL I love you too! <3 But to be honest, I am slacking a lot in level 80 right now. So I don't feel I am worth being put into myst thinking I am not bothering on trying. So so so please don't think too highly aboout little wolfie Juu, I am just being lazy. >>;;

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:32 pm
heres mah list ;D

Temp: ermm... ummm... uurrrggghhhhh... any lvl 80 that can tank a little bit and make everyone lose their mp
WL: sadly i havent seen any D: id say the usuals though PlaguedZerk, SlowMoe and Slingshot
SS: SecondShadow ive been off gf for a week though cause of work so ill probably update later
DS: xLito easy no other 80 DS can dps me as much as he can and it it quite interesting to fight in oreder for me to win i cant let the battle drag out ... OP mp drain + hax bit + him hitting anywhere from 500-2k (must destroy quickly)
Myst: Silvia from memory i havent pvpd much lately so some may have risen up ... unlikely
Proph: Deerling, dawnevil you have to be a good prophet to kill me and dawn can. Deerling and dawn both aggrevate me beyond the point of raging when they arent on my team they know exactly what to do to shut me down ( id say dawns a little better cause he actually checks what staff im using to see if he can stun) total shut down and there isnt much i can do but run away xD
DM: Jibrill, SayukeS2. same story with xLito. delaying combat with these 2 will result in death they are solid DM that know exactly what to do
AM: is mawel still 80? if not then id say me Very Happy but there are very few AM's in this bracket that can compete others just get destroyed because they are under-leveled or under-geared

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedNov 21, 2012 11:38 pm
temp: IcyWhiteSnow since few exist in 80.
WL: err IFrozen?
DS: xLito
SS: Tassen
Myst: SilviaxSaint
Prop: Deerling, Nefele
DM: Jibrill so OP.
AM: IcyXX. meh to all the others srry

socc3rmonkey

Rank 0
socc3rmonkey
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:04 pm   Last edited by socc3rmonkey on Dec 03, 2012 9:24 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Uhm

temp: MIA
WarLord: MIA
Darkstalker: xLito
Sharpshooter: Tassen, SecondShadow
Mystic: SilviaxSaint
Prophet: dawnevil
Demonologist: SayukiS2
Archmage: IcyXX, Grizzard

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2