liljj1234

Rank 2
liljj1234
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Hey everyone

I haven't got a chance to actually start playing yet but I wanted to know how the game is looking so far

Sometimes we're forced to make decisions that we don't want to. It's our job to see things through to the end no matter how bad things get.
Advertisement

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Re: Hey everyone

liljj1234 wrote:
I haven't got a chance to actually start playing yet but I wanted to know how the game is looking so far  

Game is pretty good, just pray you don't have any error messages while downloading or playing the game. The game is pretty straight forward. Just do the quests in order, like if a npc gives you a quest, also take one from the npc next to you. Enjoy!

Jensun

GameSage: DK Online
Jensun
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:12 pm
It's good, there is lag and glitches and some errors but that is the nature of a closed beta!
What are you waitin for? Come get in game Smile

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 15, 2012 9:20 pm
I have been saying the same thing for like ever now. This game is unique. It does stand out compared to the other games. Also there will be occasional errors. If you do need help,please feel free to contact myself on Jen. To contact me you can either message me. Or use my Pingbox. I will respond much quicker by message box if I am available and online at the time.

liljj1234

Rank 2
liljj1234
PostedNov 16, 2012 5:37 am
I should have some time to hope in today since it's a friday and I won't have any work to do over the weekend I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the game

Sometimes we're forced to make decisions that we don't want to. It's our job to see things through to the end no matter how bad things get.