xDarkxDevilx

Rank 0
xDarkxDevilx
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:40 am

Security Alert?!?

Suddenly when i open the Game it gives me this error..

Any one knows why? and btw i dont have any programs on.. Only Advanced system care

and i play with it long ago with no errors.. so whats wrong?

Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:47 am
Hello, this is due to a process or program running in the background

please read this to help solve your issue

Code:
 Issue: [After the Anti Cheat Implementation] I'm stuck at connecting, or get booted from the game soon after with a message from the Anti Cheat warning of possible 3rd party programs, or monitoring programs

Solution: These errors occur on behalf of the new Anti Cheat, and because it is more sensitive than the late Game Guard. Xigncode will no longer allow many background processes to be running, and now searches for running macro programs. To fix this issue open task manager, and look for any processes pertaining to Firewalls, Anti Virus programs, Keyboard and Mouse drivers, Monitoring programs such as FPS displaying programs and video recorders such as fraps and bandicam (most of these should be fine to use, but if you're receiving an error make sure to close them so you can be sure and rule them out from any possible causes) and other cluttering and unnecessary background programs such as Yahoo messenger, Steam if you're running from ignite or the NWZ launcher, and programs like Photoshop and Video editors like Sony Vegas. Use your best judgement as to what programs should, and should not be running while trying to boot AVA.

One program I recommend for this is Game Booster which is an efficient and easy to use program that will close unnecessary background processes that are not needed for gaming. It will give you a checklist of programs you wish to close and upon confirmation, will close all of those processes and programs simultaneously. Be cautious however, after running game booster and closing your processes make sure to close the game booster process itself in task manager as it can also conflict with the new Anti Cheat.

Some users may still have issues afterwards running AVA since there might be a process they missed that is still conflicting, if this is the case feel free to send me a PM saying so and I'll try to help you to the best of my abilities

xDarkxDevilx

Rank 0
xDarkxDevilx
PostedNov 16, 2012 4:35 am
System Resore Fixed the Problem. Surprised

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:40 pm
xDarkxDevilx wrote:
System Resore Fixed the Problem. Surprised  

You know there's a simpler fix without possibly losing important files and going through time consuming methods but ok

dkm1993

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2014 6:50 pm
how did u fix the promblem