Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedNov 16, 2012 2:07 am
mromega13 wrote:
I'm very disappointed to hear that the Sentinel class will be modified. It sounds like TERA all over again. Without knowing any specifics, it would be a terrible shame to make the Sentinel the one Prude class, decked out in bloomers and boxer shorts.  

How about we wait and see how the character model and/or attire is modified before getting too upset?

Advertisement

Meken

Rank 0
Meken
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:21 pm
I very first aeria forums post ever. I have signed up, and I am looking forward to this game. I came to keep up with all the developments. I most right create a ava and sig. Where are you guys getting these awesome pics?

MiniHara

Rank 0
MiniHara
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:49 pm
Meken wrote:
I very first aeria forums post ever. I have signed up, and I am looking forward to this game. I came to keep up with all the developments. I most right create a ava and sig. Where are you guys getting these awesome pics?  

Welcome~! I am also very excited for Scarlet Blade and I joined the Aeria forums to play c:
P.s Click me, to create your own Scarlet Blade Sig & Avi~!

Meken

Rank 0
Meken
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:06 pm
MiniHara wrote:

Welcome~! I am also very excited for Scarlet Blade and I joined the Aeria forums to play c:
P.s Click me, to create your own Scarlet Blade Sig & Avi~!  

Thank you very much I think I will try it out.

asruss00

Rank 3
asruss00
PostedNov 18, 2012 7:02 pm
Sooo... is this gonna get censored?

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 18, 2012 7:04 pm
asruss00 wrote:
Sooo... is this gonna get censored?  

There will be slight adjustments made only to the Sentinel class and NPCs that share the Sentinel character model. All other graphical content will remain as it is in the native version. [Official Statement]

Bleachfan12345

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:16 am
*Is a guy* *All girl game* *Watches "First Look"* *Does not care* I signed up. I better get in... xD

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:51 am
I signed in too. Here's hoping that I'll be accepted. Though I'm wondering: how will I know if/when I'm accepted for Closed Beta? (First time applying for Closed Beta, so it's something new to me.)

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 19, 2012 1:01 am
chronos_notashi wrote:
I signed in too. Here's hoping that I'll be accepted. Though I'm wondering: how will I know if/when I'm accepted for Closed Beta? (First time applying for Closed Beta, so it's something new to me.)  

You'll receive an e-mail. An announcement is also usually posted on the forums when Closed Beta begins. Generally everyone who applies for Closed Beta gets accepted.

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedNov 19, 2012 1:06 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
chronos_notashi wrote:

You'll receive an e-mail. An announcement is also usually posted on the forums when Closed Beta begins. Generally everyone who applies for Closed Beta gets accepted.  

Thanks for letting me know. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that e-mail.

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server