Valkarey

Rank 1
Valkarey
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:47 pm

{Guild} Kingdom Recruiting!

Kingdom is recruiting active and loyal players to fight and protect it.

Kingdom guild will have the ranks of a Medieval Kingdom. Working hard and serving the guild will level you up in rank within. Be active, dedicated, and motivated into making it a better place for everyone and you'll be high ranked in no time.

We are planning to PvP and take a castle for the guild, and for that, we'll need all of your help. I ask that you apply here if you wish to join.

We are a Dione Guild.

A small view of ranks-

Lord/Noble - A high ranking member of the guild, has shown high loyalty.
Elite Guard - Loyal to the guild, has helped with much task.
Knight - Has shown he is capable of feeling task.

Tasks will be given to members to complete, in order to help the guild more. However, task will only be assigned to those of high rank. The tasks difficulty will vary, with many different possibilities.

Once again, I invite you all to join. More info to come.

Message me on Aeria, Add me in-game (Hyluse) or just post here.
Advertisement

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Re: {Guild} Kingdom Recruiting!

Valkarey wrote:
Kingdom is recruiting active and loyal players to fight and protect it.

Kingdom guild will have the ranks of a Medieval Kingdom. Working hard and serving the guild will level you up in rank within. Be active, dedicated, and motivated into making it a better place for everyone and you'll be high ranked in no time.

We are planning to PvP and take a castle for the guild, and for that, we'll need all of your help. I ask that you apply here if you wish to join.

We are a Dione Guild.

A small view of ranks-

Lord/Noble - A high ranking member of the guild, has shown high loyalty.
Elite Guard - Loyal to the guild, has helped with much task.
Knight - Has shown he is capable of feeling task.

Tasks will be given to members to complete, in order to help the guild more. However, task will only be assigned to those of high rank. The tasks difficulty will vary, with many different possibilities.

Once again, I invite you all to join. More info to come.

Message me on Aeria, Add me in-game (Hyluse) or just post here.  

Going to be hard to get players now since you posted this so late.. But good luck!

Valkarey

Rank 1
Valkarey
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:47 pm
No problem, I'm leader of a guild on Mabinogi and I am starting a guild on Lime Odyssey, so I'll have plenty of members. Also not counting the ones I recruit in-game. But thanks. Very Happy

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:07 pm
Valkarey wrote:
No problem, I'm leader of a guild on Mabinogi and I am starting a guild on Lime Odyssey, so I'll have plenty of members. Also not counting the ones I recruit in-game. But thanks. Very Happy  

Did LO even come out yet?

Valkarey

Rank 1
Valkarey
PostedNov 15, 2012 7:31 pm
Nope, I've already got the guild planned, set up a guild page, and am in contact with my guildies.