filipe9999

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Can't drop a quest

Not sure if this is the right place for this topic... So yesterday i started the halloween quest "No Treats, just a trick" and since i didn't know how to complete it, i was going to drop it but i couldn't. Then after searching for a bit, i found out that i needed to go to other people's houses through the innkeepers, but i haven't found a single open house. What should i do to get rid of this quest?
Advertisement

Millumi

Rank 3
Millumi
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:14 pm
The quest can't be deleted because you then you could use the item over and over to endlessly farm the thing you get from killing the monster in people's houses.

The quest item can't be deleted either, so you should still have it somewhere, just complete the quest normally.

To get into the houses, you need to either go to the aven house guy, the guild town house guy, or the guy in golden plains.
Then hit search and enter anyone's home on the list.
If you are having trouble entering through one innkeeper, just try another.

filipe9999

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:58 pm
I don't know how to complete it though. I went to the innkeeper in Aven and there weren't any houses open, is that how i'm supposed to do it?

joer130

Rank 2
joer130
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:11 pm
filipe9999 wrote:
I don't know how to complete it though. I went to the innkeeper in Aven and there weren't any houses open, is that how i'm supposed to do it?  

You need to press the search button and a list of people will show up. Then, click any of them and press the [Visit] button.

filipe9999

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 6:31 pm
Well that was weird. Why do you have to click search? Anyway i completed the quest. Thanks for the help Smile