VioIett

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Farewell

I'll miss you!
Hey folks.
So, lately it has been many changes in "Wolfteam", which I don't seriously likes. I'm Violett, though I recently changed my name to Flavo. You might also know me as xClush (old account).

First of all, the game isn't balanced at all. Specially after the AAA-12 was released and when people were able to buy wolf ability for golf. Not enough with that, the new gold lounge with special editions is ruining the wolf games totaly!

Second, the amount of hackers are increasing. You can't even trust high ranks, though Aeria probably is working on a patch, this game is kinda unplayable while.

Last, Memphis has quitted. This was such a disappointment for me when I first read it. I couldn't believe it, though it was official. Well, I wish the new product manager, JediMike, all his best and may he balance this game (which would take years -.-).

In conclusion, I think my time here's over, especially before I can see a "good" change in this game. Reducing the amount of hackers, balancing the game will be JediMike's most important tasks seen from my eyes.

Flavo
Advertisement

ClevelandFamily

Rank 3
ClevelandFamily
PostedNov 15, 2012 2:20 pm
Okay bye?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

oruspi

Rank 5
oruspi
PostedNov 15, 2012 2:21 pm   Last edited by oruspi on Nov 15, 2012 2:22 pm. Edited 1 time in total
According to Memphis, the new PM, Jedimike will kinda balance the game again.

lightspeed11

Rank 4
lightspeed11
PostedNov 15, 2012 2:22 pm
I will miss you , you were a good player. Best of luck in the future.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedNov 15, 2012 2:22 pm
See ya bud. Good Luck in what ever your going to do next!

VioIett

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 2:55 pm
the_mask500 wrote:
Good Luck in what ever your going to do next!  

Well, I thought that I will start playing BornToFire and AVA, but I'll be online on WT once in a month to see how it is.

orpuspi wrote:
According to Memphis, the new PM, Jedimike will kinda balance the game again.  

I saw Memphis's post too, though I don't think it will happen that quick. It might take plenty months, maybe a year, to balance this game if you think about the situation we are in now.

ClevelandFamily wrote:
Okay bye?  

Bye. Razz

ella.siya wrote:
I always enjoyed playing with you Sad You will be missed.  

I'll miss not only you, but the whole community for a good time! Enjoy playing this game.

lightspeed11 wrote:
I will miss you , you were a good player. Best of luck in the future.  

You'll always be better than me, though I was gaming like 24/7. All the best to you too.