dinosue2

Rank 5
dinosue2
PostedNov 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Re: Lost Lil Fish

Welcome GMEbilfish to DKO :D
gmebilfish wrote:
While swimming around Last Chaos, I noticed something shiny beyond one of the portal room. Yea, I know. I shouldnít be going through the portal room mindlessly. But it was sooo SHINY! Even you couldnít resist. Trance as I was, I ended up warping into another world. I expected that to happen, right? Yea, I know. Shame on me.

Iím just glad that I got to the other world in one piece. I mean I didnít get sliced up and turn into GM Sushi (Though, that does have a nice ring to it). Anyway, here I am, in the world of Dragon Knight Online~!

Here to say Hi!

Hi~!

Letís enjoy ourselves once Closed Beta open and help each other out. Let's find those bug. Find people to kill. Mobs to spawn on players!! MWUAHAH >=] Looking forward to seeing everyone in game! /salute

*Drags Ebil back to LC* No leaving your tank!

Advertisement

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedNov 13, 2012 11:22 pm
<3 Fishy

Lady_Cin

Rank 2
Lady_Cin
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:59 am
Hmmm *.*

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedNov 14, 2012 11:18 am
Welcome to DKO and i hope you'll join us in improving the game ^^ !

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Re: Lost Lil Fish

Welcome GMEbilfish to DKO :D
gmebilfish wrote:
While swimming around Last Chaos, I noticed something shiny beyond one of the portal room. Yea, I know. I shouldnít be going through the portal room mindlessly. But it was sooo SHINY! Even you couldnít resist. Trance as I was, I ended up warping into another world. I expected that to happen, right? Yea, I know. Shame on me.

Iím just glad that I got to the other world in one piece. I mean I didnít get sliced up and turn into GM Sushi (Though, that does have a nice ring to it). Anyway, here I am, in the world of Dragon Knight Online~!

Here to say Hi!

Hi~!

Letís enjoy ourselves once Closed Beta open and help each other out. Let's find those bugS. Find people to kill. Mobs to spawn on players!! MWUAHAH >=] Looking forward to seeing everyone in game! /salute

A fish with fail type skills. Anyway once again hello Ebil. Welcome to our little "portal".I think the community is just as pumped to have you as a DK GM and have DK in CB right now Smile

wazowski07

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 2:23 pm
Hello GMEbilfish your glad to make it :p welcome to the world of DK say hi for me in the game Smile