Cherish_me

Rank 0
Cherish_me
PostedMay 01, 2012 10:43 am

o-clay options

My suggestion
I agree with the previous suggestions about the round 5 ancient stones, and the 8% Damage stones. But I also suggest Rare materials such as Holy medal or whatever that wood is that you need to craft that lv 60 sword.
Advertisement

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedMay 01, 2012 7:16 pm
gothalls wrote:
My suggestion is a 2 O-clay system old one for new players and a new o-clay for high lvls.

High lvl oclay needs All lvl 66 AT stones so it not Bias against any 1 class.

O-clay table needs 8% crit stones.

Rember no one wants a O-clay table loads of garbage in it considering fail rate is high.

We want players to spend game gold to get items. if rates to bad no one will spend so keep this in mind.

High lvl O-clay should sell 66g-99g so it helps more with gold sink.  

^A really good idea, it caters towards the needs of the different levels.^^
+1

hddz

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2012 7:38 pm
i agree with gothalls. Remove all cenozeic,paleozaic,and meozaic stones
also remove all sapheals heart/spirit from the table.
replace the yak mounts in r2 and r3 with different perm mounts like 45% panda
and boost the chance of getting SIC.

magical_chicken

Rank 0
magical_chicken
PostedNov 15, 2012 1:10 pm
i suggest we go back to old o-clay table ancient res stones may rise again but critical dmg and rate stones are more needed making them so hard 2 get and so expensive to buy

nothing fancy just simple and easy to keep stocks up and prices ok

BlazinLuck64

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Proof of making more expensive stones in economy

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1811155

with my info in this topic and the AH prices the economy is basicaly messed up for all lvls of players wanting the stones to put in slots for more powerful armor/weps

I say to use my suggestions in this post i have given to even the prices again or do something cuz the current prices are rediculous and players that are high/low lvl that cant get gold easly are frustrated with new table and ppl like me that make money from the old clay tables are pissed off at the chances of the items worth anything.... This is an issue that needs to be solved and not ignored..... if you want a gold sink how about using >>link>>
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1802297
and instead of doing by clays to lvl the sprites succes chance up with the lvl of suggested clay tab.... make them pay 4kg for lvl 1 and add 500g every lvl up so ex.. lvl 1-2 (4k) lvl 2-3 (4.5k) lvl 3-4 (5k) and ect
Also making a required number of uses of clay to also lvl the lvl... both oclay and mclay
lvl 1-2 oclay (30) mclay (3) lvl 2-3 oclay (70) mclay (6) and ect with oclay increasing by +40 every lvl and mclay increasing by double (theres your gold sink)

INSTEAD OF MAKING US SUFFER WITH THIS NEW HORRIBLE OCLAY TABLE

(on a mission to change oclay table) xD

Cherish_me

Rank 0
Cherish_me
PostedDec 19, 2012 11:09 am
magical_chicken wrote:
i suggest we go back to old o-clay table ancient res stones may rise again but critical dmg and rate stones are more needed making them so hard 2 get and so expensive to buy

nothing fancy just simple and easy to keep stocks up and prices ok  

I agree, they can simply fix this problem by reserving a "Permanent" row of stones in the O clay table. The new O clay table was supposed to be a better version of the last.. I guess the table turned on all of us because it wasn't what we expected. I mean the Ancient stones are fine.. it's just that the Stones we need are rare. 2k-2.6k for an Ultimate Explosion Stone (variant) is too much because it used to be like 750-800g. Evil or Very Mad

2 hearts, 1 love, 3 shots, no death~ flintose,xManigoldx,ManiCherish,SacrificeX,ManiSnipe

rodrigocani779

Rank 0
rodrigocani779
PostedMar 06, 2013 11:54 am
we should have a m-alch only with wings, cuz they are the dream of every newbie on gf , including me xD

nielsaccount

Rank 0
nielsaccount
Swag town where the hipsters liv Netherlands
PostedMay 08, 2013 3:16 pm
Bring back the crit dmg and rate stones so the prices will drop, everything is just too OP now. :/

fatalface

Rank 0
PostedMay 28, 2013 11:57 pm
-saphael stone remove
-stones like mezo and paleo remove
-various costume that can only bought by crystal rose emblem
-lucky tiger xP well ofc it can be low success to get
-more specialization stone w/ high success
-archaic cloth
-high success rate
and M-clay again at r4 1-3x ^^

kasanpratama

Rank 0
PostedJun 11, 2013 5:55 am

O-clay

O-clay
Pls get rid of the mesozoic stone, cenozoic stone, the saphael thing. That thing is easy to get.
And pls add a set of talent that is already maked (that can be used, not the blueprint)