UnitSmiley wrote:
A FEZ fan for life.  

yeah arguable...

signature of xybolt
Advertisement

TearfulLost1

Rank 0
PostedMay 14, 2012 7:52 pm
By any chance could we hold a poll or something to see how many people really want this game back?

I am all for saying "bring back the awesome game" but it always helps to have a way backing it up with numerical data. So if A GM or some one with the time and know how sees this please do this and you will see just how many people truly wish for Aeriagamesm to dig up this game from it's grave.

A chief event in life is the day in which we have encountered a mind that startled us Ralph Emerson

Harmony4

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2012 10:35 am
lolFEZ. The game can't survive in NA. The skill requirement turns off too many people (read: GAME 2HARD QQQQQQ; see: every other game out on the market that requires a minimal amount of skill). Lag will always be a problem since west cost to east coast alone is like 80 ping on average with some variance accounting for toasters and godawful connections (see: Savanna).

Of course, I'd be happy if the game was brought back since it managed to keep my attention for the whole 2 years (longer than any other game has managed to do), but I prefer to be realistic and say it isn't going to happen.

TearfulLost1

Rank 0
PostedMay 15, 2012 5:59 pm
[quote="Harmony4]
Of course, I'd be happy if the game was brought back since it managed to keep my attention for the whole 2 years (longer than any other game has managed to do), but I prefer to be realistic and say it isn't going to happen.[/quote]

True the fact that Fantasy earth zero was skill based made it harder for some but it was by far more interactive than point and click, which made it easy to either find a niche that supported your way of fighting or you could create your own unique way.

A chief event in life is the day in which we have encountered a mind that startled us Ralph Emerson

AnimaRaina

Rank 0
AnimaRaina
PostedJun 06, 2012 5:26 pm
OK ... just wandering AERIA is there any chance of u getting Fantisy Earth Zero in your game ranks or should i start looking in to ways to play HK FEZ and hope that FEZ comes back to NA

would like to hear back from an administrator or at lest a GM who chatted with an administrator
about it (or something along thoes lines)

Kemter

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 11:13 am
IM AGREE TO PLAY FEZ AGAIN, Im still wating for this game A lot of time!!! I just played that for 5 days TT-TT,

we are going to vote to play this game, or just wait if aeria agree to host that game?

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedNov 15, 2012 11:25 am
This topic has come back to life :O