rexzshadow

Rank 2
PostedNov 13, 2012 7:57 pm
marksteele wrote:
Do you even know what your talking about? I have no time to argue with fools who argue for the sake of trying to be right.

This is flagged PvP its not open world. So unless you flag in you cant get ganked or killed by high level players. I suggested any mats obtained this way should be tradable so that people don't have to engage in PvP at all to get them. There is also a level cap implemented already so that a high level player CAN'T kill a lower level. On top of that if you get ganked you simply have to run to the nearest NPC who will ally you in attacking your PKers  

Ah than this pvp is pointless -.-, I was under the impression it was once you flag you can attack anyone and anyone can attack you. Whats the point if it require both side to flag? W/o it be better to just add a freaken duels option or let you make death matches?
Advertisement

GMTaz

GameMaster: USA
GMTaz
PostedNov 13, 2012 10:36 pm
Thank you for your post. This is not intended and it will not make it to Open Beta. I am not sure it will be fixed prior to the end of CB but I'll see what is possible.

Its0000hLeeFTW

Rank 3
PostedNov 14, 2012 1:28 am
GMTaz wrote:
Thank you for your post. This is not intended and it will not make it to Open Beta. I am not sure it will be fixed prior to the end of CB but I'll see what is possible.  

can u take off the 5 hours! X.x! LOL.

i dcd so i think it reset the 5

I QUIT This game

Fully Quit. SoggyWaffles Out! Might be on forums..

CienNV

Rank 3
CienNV
PostedNov 14, 2012 2:19 am
I think you would've passed your level by now if you just made another character lol....
fail.. smh

TootsiePop

Rank 0
TootsiePop
PostedNov 14, 2012 4:50 am
2 servers

one is an open pk world server one is a pve server easy solution

papejr

Rank 0
papejr
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:38 am
Why debuffs at all? Who will go in PK actions and stuff? NOONE>.. And this will be PURE PVE GAME.. Which sux...

Just make OPEN PVP, get rid of those "PvP f(l)ags", PK debuffs and DUELS and let players fight...

I suggest that only penalty should be that killed player drop something FROM HIS INVENTORY... No way to drop some equipped item... And thats all...

CheriiLynn

Rank 0
CheriiLynn
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:22 am
TootsiePop wrote:
2 servers

one is an open pk world server one is a pve server easy solution  

Think you mean channels but yeah, it's what a lot of mmo's do and it's always fun.
And if the PK server would have +20-35% exp gain, would be awesome. Wink

Also, maybe the debuffs should only come into play if you kill a player 5-10 levels below you, just a suggestion.

Papa.Smurf

Rank 5
Papa.Smurf
PostedNov 17, 2012 12:40 pm
Make people who turn on PK have a chance to drop an item of theirs on death. Odds increase as they PK more people.

5% chance to drop if killed after 1 victim
7% for next
10% and so on.

The %'s go as a debuff, and you wait a certain time before you can safely PK again with no penalty.

jigra

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 6:51 am
imho the Penatly for pking is too low in my opinion. It should last, atleast 5 days.

Naeng

Rank 3
Naeng
PostedNov 18, 2012 7:02 am
Whats the point pking in CBT lmao.

eSports Enthusiast