Soarcorp

Rank 0
Soarcorp
PostedNov 15, 2012 8:13 am

AM Gear

Need advice.
Hi everyone ! Okay I think I'm in some time warp of thinking too much about this - but I was wondering what should I have & what I should not have. I'm thinking I should be doing more damage at this level or probably just over thinking >.<.

Here is what I have now. -AM is only 67 bout to be 68 >.<

Armor: Wizard legacy +5
Staff: Level 50 yellow staff +5
Relic: Icy book of seals (some blue relic) with only INT +14 & WIL +14 (don't judge me - God doesn't like ugly =p)
& as for cape - I'm using magic leyline cloak which gives VIT +30 & INT +30

My M-CRIT is only 27.50 - (don't know my CRIT damage) but I'm hitting 8k-9k without the yellow staff ability & hitting 10k-11k with the ability.

So I don't know what I should be doing with my AM at the moment.. .& as for talent combos - I'm using the one that saves MP for now but I will sometimes switch to the one that gives I think +5 casting speed & whatever % hit.

Advertisement

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedNov 21, 2012 10:03 pm
I would say PvE-wise you can use the 50 staff atleast till 70. Further with masteries, fort etc.
Also get the 67/70 relic as thier proc gives you a nice boost to Mcrit aswell as Mcrit damage.
50 staff/67 relic and you can use that till 75 atleast! Longer if you fort it and put in ultimate growth and growth variant stones.

PvP wise I would say getting the 70 staff, 65 relic and 67/70 relic.

For armor I would reccomend making the 70 set, fersure. It's awesome.

Soarcorp

Rank 0
Soarcorp
PostedNov 22, 2012 7:45 pm
Just made it much simple now XD thanks a bunch !