misa1misa2

Rank 0
misa1misa2
PostedNov 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Guild

What to do
Hello,

I've never been a leader in a guild before, but my guild wants me too. I will do anything for my Eden family, if or when they need me, but I don't know how too. If anyone could given me some tips and pointers to make my guild the best I can, that would be most appreciated.

Thanks

/l、 ゙(゚、 。 7  l、゙ ~ヽ  じしf_, )ノ
Advertisement

PartyArt44139

Rank 3
PartyArt44139
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:12 pm
Well when my guild leader goes offline, he asks me to kinda be like.... the replaced leader? (I guess u can can it tht) until he comes back online. One thing Ive learned is tht you have to have patience. Some of our new members sometimes........ rapidly ask for help even though we would all be busy atm. I would be in my limited dngs and i would have to come out og them b4 i finish cuz of his....need for help -_-' XD. Thts also were you must be ever so kind. So basically always greet new members, keep the guild talkative, (even if tht means to talk about something totally random, just something interesting to to talk about ^^) always have a smile on ur face, and if someone has questions about the game and you always answer back...you'd be surprised how much respect you would get from tht player xD. They might even look up to u Very Happy (seriously im not kidding... I did tht to one player and now im like... his EE hero XD) I hope this helps you Misa Very Happy