raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 13, 2012 6:35 pm

XxDaixX's Journal.

Interacts with Dai the Paladin Series
XxDaixX's Journal should reveal some hidden information. The Journal interacts with Dai the Paladin Series.

Dai the Paladin Series can be found below.
Link

Application for Dai the Paladin Series can be found below.
Link

And thus begins XxDaixX's tale of woe.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.
Advertisement

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Chapter One

Awakening.
I woke up in an village. My brother Dai was sleeping on the ground. I stood brushing off the dirt. I took in my surrounding and some old man walked up to me. "I am Sage Bamaba." he said. He gave me some equipment. He said that I needed training. I turned and left. Sage Bamaba said he wanted to test me. So we dueled a bit. In the end, I won. I left without a Sprite or my brother. Before I left, I used my talent to copy my brother's talent. Those talents that are very strong, I can only copy a portion of that. So I only got a portion of the power. Everything that stood in my way didn't stand for very long. My heart feels like it was consumed. I have to warn Dai before..........

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.