raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 06, 2012 7:57 am

Dai the Paladin Part 3

Sorry to keep everyone waiting for part three but I had a lot of stuff to do. And to the point,
I present Dai the Paladin Part 3.

Dawn broke through the dark clouds as Dai held his makeshift sword over the Rook Baron's dead body. Grabbing a black orb he stuffed it into his bag. "Master? You might not want to turn around, there is a swarm of fishman." said Chibisuke. Dai grabbed his sprite and hoisted him up on his head. "Let's run, we're outnumbered and your sword is close to 0 durability" said Chibisuke. "Right" said Dai. Dai ran and jumped over fallen trees and dodging attacking fishman. Dai ran back to Sage Bamaba and handed him his soaked book. "My my this is my old combat book. Drat those fishman stealing my book!" said Sage Bamaba. "It is time to learn the way of the fighter. You will advance to Warrior after that and then reach your goal of Paladin." said Bamaba. Dai bowed respectfully and ran off to meet Muha. "Not so fast!" shouted a voice. "You must pay the road toll to pass. That and you smell of a Sprite Messenger." The voice seemed far away. Suddently a chest appeared. "Master! That is a Chest of Fate!" shouted Chibisuke. But before Dai could stop he opened the chest. A Corrupted Messenger appeared. "Alas, I'm free. And now to rid of you so I can roam free." said the Corrupted Messenger. Dai grabbed a sword from his bag. The Corrupted Messenger jumped and slammed his hands at Dai. Dai raised his sword and blocked the attack. The sword shattered and dematerialized. "Now your fate is set to die!" shouted the Corrupted Messenger. Dai braced himself but nothing happened. Chibisuke his sprite had jumped to take the attack. Chibisuke fell to the ground lifeless. Dai's face grew pale. "Master, it was fun serving you." Dai stood, his face emotionless. A sword on the floor glinted. He ran and grabbed it. He ran and jumped off the tree trunk and slashed at the Corrupted Messenger. Dai's image blurred and his sword cut right through the Corrupted Messenger. In the shadows behind him a Dark Sprite was evilly smiling. "He is the one." whispered the Dark Sprite. Dai bent over Chibisuke and wept. "My buddy. Don't die on me. I didn't even get you a birthday gift or something." cried Dai. "Perhaps I can be of an assistance?" said the Dark Sprite. "If you give me that Dark Sprite Emblem, I'll revive him." Dai handed the Emblem over. "Perfect. Give me a few minutes." said the Dark Sprite. He mumbled some words and Chibisuke opened his eyes. "Master? Have I failed you?" Dai grabbed his sprite into his arms and hugged him. "You idiot! I was so worried." said Dai. The Dark Sprite walked away and vanished in a poof of smoke. Dai turned to thank the Dark Sprite but he wasn't there. "Funny" Dai thought. Dai turned and kept going to the next village.

Thanks for reading Dai the Paladin part 4 will be out soon ASAP.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.
Advertisement

Elmindred

Rank 0
Elmindred
PostedNov 06, 2012 8:19 am
Please keep them coming im enjoying the story so far.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 07, 2012 4:35 pm
Thanks, but unfortunately I have some work to do and won't be postings the next part until next week. However, I will post Part 4 & 5 as a result so it's sorta a win/win.
Edit: I'll post them ASAP.

asunachun

Rank 0
asunachun
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:30 am
This is a Nice Part ^_^

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedNov 14, 2012 5:40 pm
asunachun wrote:
This is a Nice Part ^_^  

Thanks. ^^
Full Series in the link below.
Dai the Paladin Series.
Application to be a character in the series below.
Application
XxDaixX's Journal Secrets to be uncovered. (Interacts with Dai the Paladin Series)
Link here.

Thanks for liking my stories.
~Dai

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.