OblivionSoul

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 6:54 am

Aeria....Way to go

Stupid Server Merge
Aeria has royally messed up this game. I know DDtank was slowly falling apart, but to go as far as merging Phoenix and Cerberus. That was a horrible move. I am on the verge of quitting now thanks to this, way to go Aeria.

~SoulAngel

"Is this the Region, this the soil, the clime," Said then the Lost Archangel, "This the seat That we must change for Heav'n, that mournful gloom For that celestial light?"
Advertisement

Giablock1

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2012 6:59 am

Stupid merge indeed

Grand Fantasia horrible lag
Please explain to me why the lag is so terrible for gods name unmerge the servers already none of the people i know can actually play or relog after the log off for the first time.
Like seriously youare destroying grand fantasia

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:17 pm
@soulangel
I feel ya. And to be honest i was angry and frustrated as well and actuallt still am :/ talked to mazing in many forum thread and decided that... Maybe mazinger see what we dont, let's give it a try.
@giablock...
Hey this is ddtank forum :/ go back to your already ==!

JohnnyNapa32

Rank 0
JohnnyNapa32
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:51 am
I think it was not so bad, it is clear that the tops of the phoenix server will not like very much because vain exit number 1, most have a good thing going to have more emotion in combat more competition can still go later stages,
more could join the serpent with the server number 1 here is lv 37.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedNov 14, 2012 4:43 pm
Hey everyone, we appreciate your criticism regarding the server merge.

One of the main reasons for implementing the server merge was to ensure that the game had a stable population.

Undoing the merge is not going to happen as the activity and population trends indicated that the server would eventually require a merge out of necessity to maintain a player base to ensure better sport fight/league match-ups.

There are always bumps along the way with server merges. These include name changing, lag, etc but they are always overcome.

If you have other questions or concern please post them and we will do our best to comment and address them.

nixie444

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 6:13 am

1 problem

it doesn't mind me the only downside is i cant go and "relax with no high levels on phoenix and the lag is horrific.