GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedNov 14, 2012 10:10 am
Several people have had luck from this thread which looks to be having them update flash for internet explorer.

I've heard others have success after running all of their windows updates.

Advertisement

marcelo20

Rank 0
marcelo20
PostedNov 14, 2012 3:56 pm
I just waited like 30 minutes and the launcher did work like nothing had happen, i didnt update anything and didnt restart the pc either, so i realy doubt the problem was in my end.

Welcome to ''The World''.

nikoasis2

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:58 am

Re: Aeria Ignite login / logon screen

Error trying to login, details blanked out with white screen.
Voltess wrote:
Hello,

I started to get this problem following a restore of my PC. Configuration Win XP SP3, .NET 3.5, browser Google Chrome. I reinstalled a previously working version of Aeria Ignite and all was fine until I pressed the Logon button. The logon screen flashed up for a few seconds, followed by the ‘loading’ icon. This flashed a few times and was replaced by a blank (white) screen.

I fixed this problem as follows:

1. Started Internet Explorer (Version 6), not Google Chrome.

2. I used IE to downloaded Adobe Flash from get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ ,then selected my OS and browser as Internet Explorer from the drop down menus.

3. I installed Adobe Flash from the above download and now the Aeria Ignite Login Works.

It took two attempts to get flash to download and install. I’m not sure what when wrong the first time, but everything is fine now.

I think flash must have been loaded prior to the PC restore when everything was ok and that messed up Aeria Ignite following its reinstallation without flash present.

Best of luck with this and I hope it helps.  

got the same problem and this fixed it. thanks @Voltess

nikoasis2

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:02 am
anyways i'm also guessing that the aeria ignite is using IE as its default browser since updating my adobe flashplayer in IE (which is already up to date in my google chrome as default browser) fixed the problem

Alessa_Asakura

Rank 0
Alessa_Asakura
PostedDec 17, 2012 5:03 am
nikoasis2 wrote:
anyways i'm also guessing that the aeria ignite is using IE as its default browser since updating my adobe flashplayer in IE (which is already up to date in my google chrome as default browser) fixed the problem  

Thanks a lot! Really helped!

GM_Hadouken

PostedJan 14, 2013 6:29 pm
Doc: Have you gotten the new version yet? (With the dark background skin)

If so, do you still get this issue? (Or anyone else for that matter)

suzytq

Rank 0
suzytq
PostedJan 30, 2013 11:21 am

aeria ignite glitch

I try to log into aeria ignite and white screen comes on with server terms n conditions. But then it doesnt have place to accept terms and let me log in. Cant close the window either. Have to use task manager to end. Im missing my free stuff! ><

GM_Hadouken

PostedJan 30, 2013 11:40 am
try this:

1) Close Ignite
2) Go to the add/remove programs
3) remove Akamai Netsession Interface
4) Go to C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games\Ignite and delete "Data"
5) Relaunch Ignite

See if that clears it up

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:16 pm
Also make sure your antivirus and firewall have your aeriagames folder in the green/white zone and friendly zone. A lot of firewalls and antiviruses may be on uber paranoid function and it's possible that it's trying to block aeriagames from running the game, which may be in the vault. You also want to clear out anything from the aeriagames folder from your antivirus, firewall vault. If that doesn't take care of it let me know and we can track down the possible causes and solutions when I get home from work tomorrow.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

tokellinx

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2013 2:03 am
I uninstalled IE9 (No big loss there Smile ) And it fixed my white screen problem after I restarted it. I'll see you in the game!