BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedSep 05, 2012 9:30 pm   Last edited by BigNakedBob32 on Sep 06, 2012 2:52 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Level 70 Heroic Trial FAQs

Basel Border, Federal Armory, Sturmfrau, Skleros's Ice Abyss!
Heroic Trials FAQs

What are Heroic Trials?
Heroic Trials are enhanced versions of earlier dungeons to provide more of a challenge for our level 70+ players. These trials include stronger monsters and far better items for players to pick up.

Where do I go to start the Heroic Trials?
To start the Heroic Trials you will need to visit Fondiak in Aven. Intermediate Expeditionary Viscount Fondiak is located at X481, Y400 near Guild Quest Officer Kaiser.

What are the Requirements?
Trial: Basel Border - 8-Player
  • Players will need to be part of a Raid.
  • Players wanting to join the dungeon need to be at least level 70.
  • Players joining need to have already completed the main quest line "Basel Border" in Highlands.

Trial: Federal Armory - 8-Player
  • Players joining need to have already completed the main quest line "Federal Armory" in Highlands.

Trial: Sturmfrau - 8-Player
  • Players joining need to have already completed the main quest line "Federal Armory" in Witchcraft Forest.

Trial: Skleros's Ice Abyss - 10-Player
  • Players joining need to have already completed the main quest line "Sklero's Ice Abyss" in Shiver Peak.

Please note that you will not be able to enter these trials if you are currently queued for Arena.

Are there any special drops from these Heroic Trials?
Devil Blood Heart, Final Ash, Devil Core, Comprehension Blood, Lv 68 - 70 White Equipment, Yellow Blueprints for Lv 70 Equipment, Lv 70 Yellow Equipment and Lv 70 Trophies.

Which Trophies are available?
The following trophies are available from bosses in the trial versions of Basel Border, Federal Armory, Sturmfrau and Sklero's Ice Abyss.

Basel Border

Federal Armory

Sturmfrau

Skleros's Ice Abyss

How many times can I run the Heroic Trials in a day?
You can run the Heroic Trials up to 10 times a day. This means each run, no matter which one you run, counts towards the total for the day. (8 Tasos and 2 Baltaroi would be an example of 10 runs.)

The counter does not count a 24 hour period from when you first run but counts down until 12am server time (EDT). When the server hits 12am the counter is reset allowing you to run 10 more trials.

Can I get any Trophy Fusion Scrolls from these Heroic Trials?
Sorry guys, No new Trophy Fusion Scrolls this time. There are a few Orange Lv3 Enchantments though.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this, if you have additional questions or concerns feel free to post them in this thread or via the Contact Us.

Advertisement

xoceiph

Rank 0
xoceiph
PostedSep 06, 2012 7:28 am
Um, is there a typo with Sklero's Trial? The trial NPC and your guide says it is an "8-man trial" but in reality, you can have up to 10 people enter the trial. o-o

Also, is there a guide on how to do the last boss in Sklero's Trial too? Heard it was pretty un-doable. `-`

Sapphire - Merrelle - Autobots

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedSep 06, 2012 9:11 am
xoceiph wrote:
Um, is there a typo with Sklero's Trial? The trial NPC and your guide says it is an "8-man trial" but in reality, you can have up to 10 people enter the trial. o-o  

Thank you for pointing that out, I'll poke about getting that cleared up.

xoceiph wrote:
Also, is there a guide on how to do the last boss in Sklero's Trial too? Heard it was pretty un-doable. `-`  

Unfortunately, I'm not sure on this but I'll see what I can dig up.

Nuxley

Rank 0
Nuxley
PostedSep 06, 2012 11:00 am
Frederick's War Diary M-ATK value Is wrong or the trophy Is mediocre considering the bonus mana costs and previous trophies In comparison. Could anyone confirm this Is another typo?

xoceiph

Rank 0
xoceiph
PostedSep 06, 2012 10:26 pm
I believe it is the same with Basel Border Trial. :x

Not exactly sure if it's bugged or a "supposed" typo, lol.

Sapphire - Merrelle - Autobots

MajaMajaMaja

Rank 1
MajaMajaMaja
PostedSep 16, 2012 1:39 am

Trophies that has either Incomplete Info or Typo.

I'm not so sure if these are bugged but the ff trophies I had and my guildmates had from these dungeons are either missing some information or typos.

It's not to increase All Phy. Resistances +5 but it's actually reduce -5% Physical Resistance on Target or Enemy. Works on boss.

It's -ACC to Target or Enemy. Works on boss.

Remove the "reduce". Because it's not to reduce ATK SPD. It increases ATK SPD.

Guildmate got this one and this doesn't stack 10, it only stacks 3 times.

I'll be updating this response, once we get all the other trophies and place it on a test. Very Happy

kingjeriel

Rank 0
kingjeriel
PostedNov 14, 2012 11:58 am
thanks for this and looks like most of the T's are for DPS

luciferthansama

Rank 2
luciferthansama
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:34 pm
Wow nice..