kawaii22ful

Rank 0
PostedApr 04, 2012 6:15 am

screen trouble

something happened that in the game the screen is positioned differently (when i play the game) im pretty sure i pressed a wrong key can you help me?
Advertisement

midlip

Rank 0
midlip
PostedApr 11, 2012 2:33 pm
kawaii22ful
More explain nation would be good
But from what you said it seems like it is a graphics card problem

When in game, in the top top right of the screen there is a button that brings up a menu. Click on the 'options' button and at the bottom there should be 'High Medium and Low' quick graphics presets
I would click 'low' and accept the settings then restart the game so all of the changed settings take action

I hope this helps Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

LostMew

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2012 5:38 pm

I can't log in.

The game play won't log me in!!! It says that it can't connect to the server. Someone help me?

asunachun

Rank 0
asunachun
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:32 am
Hmmm its so nice starting guide Smile)

Thanks anyway im new here ^_^ this would help me alot

Dragull

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:05 am

auto-activated quests

So, I just got out of siwa island, told the landitt guy to take me to the magic city (illya I think) and got to shell hill, but I have a load of those quests that activate themselves when I level telling me to get to blue bay or kaslow, so what do I do?

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedDec 19, 2012 10:08 am

Re: auto-activated quests

Dragull wrote:
So, I just got out of siwa island, told the landitt guy to take me to the magic city (illya I think) and got to shell hill, but I have a load of those quests that activate themselves when I level telling me to get to blue bay or kaslow, so what do I do?  
There IS a teleport to the main city, Ilya. It should say "Ilya Transporter" or something. It will teleport you right outside Ilya's gate. From there you can travel to a main transporter in every city. To get to Blue Bay you must go to Kaslow, Kaslow Plains, and at the bottom map is the portal to Blue Bay. Truthfully, I think you should do these quests around 16. When you'll be able to survive some wild monsters that will be attacking you on your way there. Hope this helps.