dalek_luvr_97

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 2:56 am

Everything white

Exactly what it says
I tried starting up the game just now and everything's whited out. At the sign-in screen the background is all white, but I can see the buttons just fine. At the character select, again I can see the buttons fine, but none of the graphics. And, while the load screen is perfectly fine, the game world as the same problem. I can see the enemy names, and I can see the edge of my character, or something, if it obstructs a name, but other than that it's just blank white.

What's going on!?
Advertisement

Anchaai

Rank 2
Anchaai
PostedNov 14, 2012 4:08 am
That should happen if something is missing on the files, try to reptach or full scan and see if it goes away. Or check if it's your video card that has problems.

dalek_luvr_97

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 6:13 am
Anchaai wrote:
That should happen if something is missing on the files, try to reptach or full scan and see if it goes away. Or check if it's your video card that has problems.  

Full scan didn't work. How would I repatch or check to see if it's the video card?

I should add that this is not the first time playing the game. I've played for about a week so far and not had these problems. It only just happened.

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedNov 14, 2012 7:25 am
If your screen is glowing brightly but you can still see parts of the interface and game it is generally due to the glow settings in game. Simply close out of Eden and open the Launcher. Click Options > Video and then adjust the Glow settings. If they are High try them on Low or None. Then start the game and see if it solves your problem. If it fails to do so try updating your video drivers, here.